(Closed) 80 hour work/school weeks…

posted 8 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 3
1940 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I completely understand where you are coming from.  My husband works 40hrs and goes to school full time in the evenings.  I am a full time grad student and although I don’t work, I have a multitude of projects that I’m working on outside of the traditional class schedule, and am waiting to hear if I got into a second graduate level program to work on simultaneously (crazy I know). I also organize a group of people and volunteer on a weekly basis.  We generally don’t start to wind down until at 10-11pm every night. 

What keeps us going… knowing that there is an end in sight and that we both went into fields we love.  We’re both counting down the months (about 18 months still to go).

Post # 4
2703 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

@michkarose: UM HELLO?! are we twins?! I work m-f at a 830-5 jobby job and then m-w i have law school 6-9pm! this is my third semester and the next two years is looking like FOREVER right now. 

I definitely have the same motivation to get me through… Darling Husband is a HUGE help and support with making dinner and keeping our furbabies entertained… and also being the shoulder when i need a good cry to get out all my stress ๐Ÿ™‚

HANG IN THERE I AM RIGHT THERE WITH YOU!

The topic ‘80 hour work/school weeks…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors