52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I live here πŸ™‚

Post # 5
1729 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I’m on O’ahu πŸ™‚ How are your wedding plans coming along?

Post # 7
1729 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@ohulani:  LoL, I could say we’re definitely on Hawaiian time, too. We’re engaged although not “officially”. The time will come, hopefully sooner than later but I’m —mostly patient.

Our wedding will be small and pretty low-budget. I can’t wait!

I haven’t been to Maui – but where is your venue?

Post # 8
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Aloha! 

@ohulani:  Most certainly on Hawaiian time since we haven’t decided on a venue and we are now 3 months away….yes, I am in panic mode.

Post # 9
433 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hey! I live in Kailua too! We’re getting married in Maryland but I would love to meet up with other Oahu bees sometime to chat about wedding stuff πŸ™‚

Post # 12
52 posts
Worker bee

@AutumnElegance:  Wedding is 15 days away so I’m about done with the wedding planning, but I would love to meet up! Maybe I can help out with some of your planning.

Post # 13
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Hi! I live on Kauai but moved here from Oahu… can we talk venues pleaaaaaase?! I’m flying up (OMG Hawaiian Airlines is getting out of control) this weekend to check out the Beachfront Oasis and interview Shannon Sasaki and Aria Studios… what about you ladies? How’s your progress?

Post # 14
52 posts
Worker bee

@mskoloa:  I had my wedding on Saturday and used Shannon Sasaki. She was amazing! I have only seen one picture so far but it was incredible. She’s also super friendly, professional, and very affordable (especially for Hawaii). If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

Post # 15
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@DerDawg:  Perfect! We decided on her in the end so I’m excited that you had such a good experience with her

Post # 16
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@ohulani:  Aloha! I live here too (Honolulu).

The topic ‘808 Brides… Where are you?? :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors