(Closed) 81 days to go and i’m feeling sad :(

posted 8 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
2288 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Aw sweetie, I’m sorry. Try not to worry too much about the wedding stuff. It really does work itself out. Just ignore your Dad, don’t do a father/daughter dance, and keep things as close to how you want them as you can.

Post # 4
1940 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I am so sorry your are in the wedding funk mood.  I have 89 days left and am in the same funk.  Maybe it is just the time frame?  Try to ignore the thing about your dad or tell him what you think.  We have decided to do a parents dance instead of one for just one parent.  Do you think that might be a better fit for you?

Post # 6
1361 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

My wedding is further out than yours, but I’m also just feeling down!  Seems like life just sucks in general right about now.  I’m trying remind myself it will get better, this is just a season in my life and everything will be fine…but this has been going on for too long!

I hope things straighten themselves out for you.  I’m also not doing a father-daughter dance, because I don’t believe my dad has “earned” it.  I guess you have to think of what will make YOU happy the day of, and whether or not you’ll regret doing it/not doing it afterwards.

The topic ‘81 days to go and i’m feeling sad :(’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors