(Closed) 8/21 Brides – Where are you going?

posted 10 years ago in August 2010
Post # 17
921 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Hawaii..Maui and Kauai!

Post # 18
332 posts
Helper bee

New England: Flying to Boston and road tripping our way through New Husband, VT, CT and NY until we fly out of NYC.

Post # 19
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I’m not an 8/21 bride but I cannot resist peeking at a Honeymoon post. We are looking at Jamaica and Riviera Maya as well. I’m looking forward to your recap posts!

Post # 20
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Hello ladies!!

If you are on a low budget and can only go to somewhere slightly different than paradise, do not be upset.. think of me!!

We are going nowhere!!! well we are gonna go get some lunch after the ceremony.. then I don’t even get to relax.. I still need to plan everything out for the wedding we will have in April of next year. . .

and I am the girl who didn’t even like weddings to begin with.. now I am planning 3 different dates in 2 different countries and my idea of a good honeymoon is a day of me and my man sitting on the couch, watching tv and NOT talking about weddings !! although Cabo sounds lovely too 😀

Post # 21
3344 posts
Sugar bee

Puerto Vallarta! I just hope this tropical storm/depression thing goes away so that the thunderstorms and rain goes away by the time we’re down there!

Post # 22
71 posts
Worker bee

We are going to Cabo too! Yay! We are staying at Capella Pedregal! SO excited! Maybe we will all see each other around, too bad we won’t recognize each other! lol

http://www.capellapedregal.com/

Post # 23
52 posts
Worker bee

We’re going to Europe.

Post # 24
107 posts
Blushing bee

We are going back to work 🙁 But saving to go to Europe next summer.

Post # 25
221 posts
Helper bee

@FMM: where are you staying?

Post # 26
126 posts
Blushing bee

@DanielleZara: Your hotel looks beautiful also!  I’m hoping the weather will be gorgeous while we’re there.

@AlmostMrs.Hamilton:  I’m planning to go to your hotel one night for dinner at EL FARALLÓN.  I’ve read so many good things about it!

The topic ‘8/21 Brides – Where are you going?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors