(Closed) 8.24.13 Modern Art Museum and Accidentally-blue-themed recap w/comments

posted 8 years ago in Recaps
Post # 17
6263 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

Love every detail! Great pics! Beautiful bride and groom : )

Post # 18
216 posts
Helper bee

Stunning and unique!  Thanks for sharing all the details.  Congrats!

Post # 19
250 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Your dress is fantastic! Congrats!!

Post # 20
1332 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Absolutely gorgeous.  You look STUNNING and I love the look of everything!  Just… Wow.

Post # 21
305 posts
Helper bee

Ooh I love your dress! And printed goods. And venue. And photos. And decor. And your engagement ring!!

Im glad it went so well 🙂 That pressure is killer.

Post # 22
6835 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

Gorgeous!! You look like a model in that dress. Glad that all your memories are happy ones. I’m still glowing a week later, too! 😀

Post # 23
95 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Bless. This. Wedding. Your dress is everything I wish I could have had. So, so, beautiful. And your menu… my stomach seriously just growled reading over everything you had. YUM. Congratulations on a beautiful wedding! 🙂

Post # 24
2560 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@Selcier:  It looks super expensive!!

Post # 25
4913 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

OMG, stunning!  Stunning stunning stunning! I LOVE that dress, it looks amazing!  Love all the details!! Very beautifully done.

Post # 26
24 posts
Newbee

I absolutely LOVE your invitations!

Post # 27
136 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@scottyco:  +1. The invites are great!

Post # 28
2010 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Everything looks wonderful but your blue dress is out of this world.

Post # 29
3479 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Upstate NY

You are so bold and beautiful! Love the blue dress and the cool modern venue! What museum was it?!

Post # 30
6 posts
Newbee

Everything is beautiful. Ohhhh, your dress is gorgeous!  

Post # 31
2246 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@Selcier:  First of all, CONGRATULATIONS!! You two look absolutely gorgeous – especially you! You look just stunning and perfect in your gown.

Your photos are amazing. I especially love the ones with you and the cat and of you and your husband on the couch, the door step and standing on the street. My favourite in the one after you guys got married – your joy and happiness is palpable and infectious. I’ve been reading your post and looking at the pics with the biggest smile on my face. It’s weird since we’ve never met but I’m just so happy for the two of you and congratulations again on being married and having a beautiful wedding. Laughing

The topic ‘8.24.13 Modern Art Museum and Accidentally-blue-themed recap w/comments’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors