(Closed) 8.24.13 Modern Art Museum and Accidentally-blue-themed recap w/comments

posted 7 years ago in Recaps
Post # 62
2624 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Ermagerd. You wedding was amazeballs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 63
1185 posts
Bumble bee

Wowowowow!!!!!!!!! Could you give us the name of the ebay china seller of that dress? This wedding was stunning!

Post # 64
621 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Selcier I totally have your dress now! I order 2 sizes larger and it still came in snug, I’ll have to get it let out but its beautiful just like yours! so ty for your help!

I’m going to wear it on our honeymoon cruise!

Post # 65
1364 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

OMG I absolutely love your dress! You look stunning!

Post # 66
862 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I love it! That blue is so awesome and I love the train. I’m a little different myself and will be wearing a blush pink dress (the darker blush not the faint one). I’ll also be doing a brooch bouquet. Anyhow, I LOVE your pics and the way you did your day. I was just showing Honey Bunny your pics and reading him your story. Your wedding day seems so romantic because you actually got to enjoy the day togther. Getting ready together and having lunch! What? That’s so awesome! It seemed to be about the two of you and not the hoopla.

The topic ‘8.24.13 Modern Art Museum and Accidentally-blue-themed recap w/comments’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors