(Closed) 8/31/09 Music Idea of the Day: Bridal Entrance

posted 9 years ago in Music
Post # 3
3332 posts
Sugar bee

That’s a really good choice.  🙂

I walked down the aisle to Bach’s “Air on a G String”.  I’m not a huge fan of the “Here Comes the Bride”, so I wanted something classical sounding, but different.

Post # 4
Hostess
16214 posts
Honey Beekeeper

I agree with Jessie….I don’t like the wedding march all that much, but I think I want something classical….I hadn’t looked into anything a little more popular though!

Post # 5
407 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I haven’t even thought of what I’m going to walk down the aisle to! Wouldn’t have thought of it either – thanks for getting that on my list, Ladies!

Post # 6
5498 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

I’m Yours by Jason Mraz. I wanted something fun and meaningful to our relationship!

Post # 7
1276 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

My husband’s cousin is a professional singer and offered to sing for our ceremony.  She worked out an arrangement of Enya’s “Only Time” with our string quartet.  I hadn’t heard her arrangement until I was walking down the aisle, but I loved it.  And for everything else we went with much more classical music (Mozart, Delibes, Handel, Vivaldi), but b/c the arrangement was slower it totally worked.

Post # 8
37 posts
Newbee

My girls walked down to Canon in D by Pachelbel and I walked down the aisle to the beginning instrumental part of “Don’t Stop Believin” by Journey! 🙂   Here’s the instrumental:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x7couW2Iig

Post # 9
100 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Oh I absolutely LOVE that song!!  Why not the other song from that move…put the lime in the coconut! 🙂 just kidding! 

Post # 10
113 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I’ll be walking down the aisle to “I Can’t Help Falling in Love with You” … sang by my good friend with accompanying ukelele.  More of an upbeat version.  

I love these posts, Lorienne…about three weeks ago when I was stressing over music I found tons of inspiration by reviewing these! 

The topic ‘8/31/09 Music Idea of the Day: Bridal Entrance’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors