(Closed) .85 and 1.1 I think I chose wrong!

posted 11 years ago in Rings
Post # 17
1260 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Have you seen Abbyful’s ring? It’s I think about .60 and a similar style halo, and looks amazing. It’s a great size!

Post # 18
805 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@Future Mrs. Leon: AHHH!! My fiance has those socks with the lions from express!! Too funny!!!

Post # 21
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@Future Mrs. Leon:  Hmm, good question.  

We have some significant date anniversaries coming up, so I’m anticipating either April 20th, May 17th or June 29th. 

I’m distracting myself with the wedding plans, but of course I’m super excited about the ring, we got the stone in the solitaire (consigment) but I get to keep that white gold and diamonds ring too, and it comes with a diamond band (matching) which my Fiance says matches my new ring PERFECTLY! I feel so lucky that I have three rings, from no rings to three rings. 

My everyday wedding band will be just a plain faceted tungsten band. 

Can’t wait to see yours!! LOOOVE the square halo, it was my prefered style too. Very soon hopefully ^_^

Post # 22
1640 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I have a 0.85 round cut center stone but my ring size is 7.5.

Post # 24
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@Future Mrs. Leon:  Yeah, a custom band is great.  Once you have your ring go to the store and try a bunch on, if it’s raised a straight band may fit tucked under slightly.  My Fiance tried on my rings and said that’s how it matches well.   Otherwise a custom ring can be fabulous!! 

Cushion cuts are gorgeous!  Can’t wait to see yours. 

@JoJo Banana  your rings are soooo pretty!! It’s pretty much the exact same solitaire style I posted in my pic with a larger stone.  And maybe your band tapers in towards the stone a bit, which I LOVE. 

Post # 25
120 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I have a halo with a .75 princess cut and am also a size 4 finger,I think .85 will be fine

Here is what my ring looks like..

Post # 26
574 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I think that it’s going to look and fit great since you wear a size 4 ring.

Post # 27
500 posts
Busy bee

@HappilyEverAfter54: Ugh, I know how you feel. I have a 1.01 princess cut solitaire and most days it looks so much smaller! :/

Post # 28
20 posts
Newbee

@Future Mrs. Leon: I got a .85 princess cut center stone in my set. I have a ring size 7! It is ok! BUT it could be bigger. I think you will be fine with the smaller stone.

Post # 29
20 posts
Newbee

This is my set.

Post # 30
3578 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Here is my halo-set cushion, it’s .61 ct center stone. I originally thought I wanted a 1 ct center stone, but when I tried it on, I thought it was overwhelming for my hand. (My ring size is 3.75).

Post # 31
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2001

Eek, I am thinking of ordering a 1ct heart shaped halo for my 3.25 size finger… after seeing how much space they take up – I have second thoughts!

The topic ‘.85 and 1.1 I think I chose wrong!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors