Post # 3
7975 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

That’s so fun! What a unique anniversary you’ll get to have 🙂

Post # 4
4567 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I’d love to get married on a day other than Friday or Saturday, but we have so many Out of Town guests!

Post # 6
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

I am also getting married on 8.9.10 and people constantly ask me, you know thats a Monday right? Uh Duh lol

Post # 7
626 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I’ve always wondered if the anniversary dates that are so cutesy like 7-7-07 and 09-10-11 are more important than the date of the week people get married. I’ve been thinking I’d like to have a Thursday or Friday wedding but I have no idea! I like things done in an offbeat way! I don’t think i personally would want a date with such a ring but it definitely works for many 🙂

Post # 8
26 posts
Newbee

I’m 8-9-10 too!  We’re having  Jewish ceremony and since it’s summer we can’t be married on Fri night or Saturday till sundown (around 9pm in August here).  We thought about a Sunday but something just didn’t feel right ot me about that.  We started looking at Thursdays and Mondays since over 80% of our guests are Out of Town and decided to make it a mini-destination wedding structured like a 2.5 day celebration from Sun. morning till Tues Afternoon!  We chose Monday instead of Thursday for a variety of reasons, but the 8-9-10 coincidence was too cute to pass up!

Post # 9
375 posts
Helper bee

I wanted this day too but one of my bridesmaids had a conflict!! So jealous, what a great day!

The topic ‘8.9.10?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors