(Closed) 9-10-11 WE’RE DOWN TO A YEAR!

posted 8 years ago in September 2011
Post # 3
230 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I was just thinking the same thing!  I even sent my SO an email exclaiming my excitement! 

Post # 5
6394 posts
Bee Keeper

Happy one-year pre-anniversary, date twins!

Post # 7
230 posts
Helper bee

Yay! I finally feel like I can do things and talk about it without sounding crazy for it being too far away! 365 days is going to fly by..  🙂

Post # 8
56 posts
Worker bee

Only one year to go! I’ve already been engaged for 3 months. I hope the next 12 go by as quickly!

Post # 9
100 posts
Blushing bee

yay 9-10-11  brides!!! Oh, it’s on….

Post # 10
3576 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I remember last October 29th when I had the same reaction you are having with a year to go.  It goes SO FAST!  Savor savor savor your year and memories!

Post # 11
230 posts
Helper bee

@stephinPA:Thank you for that! We got engaged last year on my birthday (1/22/09) and I felt like our engagement was SO long, but since we’re paying for everything ourselves, and we wanted a rather extravagant honeymoon 2011 made sense. 

Looking back, I am now shocked at how quickly the time has flown by, and I know this next year will too.  Thanks for the advice about savoring the memories…this year will be gone before I know it!

Post # 12
541 posts
Busy bee

I can’t believe that it’s only a year! My FB status this morning was 365 days, until of course Fiance starts spouting out this gibberish about leap years and everything else. So it got changed to 354.25 days Laughing.

Post # 13
23 posts
Newbee

I was so excited for exactly 1 year until our wedding! The FH and I went to the site of our reception (we’re having a tented reception in our favorite historical state park) and took a picture so I could scrapbook it and then went out to celebrate later. He even suprised me with these flowers early that day!!

[attachment=1275229,162398]

Post # 14
29 posts
Newbee

@MissAdventure: My birthday is 1/22 as well and I’m getting married on 9/10/11 too!!!! 

Post # 15
6394 posts
Bee Keeper

Does anyone know what the weather is supposed to be like? Isn’t there some sort of site that lets you look up weather averages? Anyone heard of it?

The topic ‘9-10-11 WE’RE DOWN TO A YEAR!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors