293 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Relieved!  And a little lighter in the bank account. 😉

Post # 4
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

We just signed our contract this weekend for our 9/10/11 wedding. Although I’ve been looking and pre-planning since we got engaged in November I’m ready to put everything into action. 

Did you ladies do anything special for your STD’s I wanted to come up with a cute countdown or somethhing to tie in the date. Where are you honeymooning? We are really debating between tropical vs. Europe right now…….

Post # 6
56 posts
Worker bee

Every time I get to cross something off my “to do list” I get more and more excited…realizing that it’s really happening, and coming quickly!!!! Now just to get into action with all my DIY stuff….. hehehe

Post # 7
220 posts
Helper bee

hmmm one of my bridesmaids to be helped me pick the date 9-10-11, I originally had 11-11-11 in mind but quickly realised that it is in the middle of Duck hunting season..and that prob won’t be a good idea, being that I want the Boyfriend or Best Friend to show! 

now 9-10-11 is less than 6 months away…

hmmm  HOPE he proposes soon! 😉

Post # 8
356 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Laurel Rock Farms, PA

@srobinson: this was ours… and in the mix of 8 different Save The Dates on my fridge… ours pop

Post # 9
79 posts
Worker bee

Five months to go ladies!  I am so excited for my daughter and Future Sister-In-Law and all of you here.  Very happy, very busy time.  Yesterday I dragged out the stash of silk flowers I bought in the fall on clearance and it looks like a florist opened in my dining room now.  So pretty but time to get to work on those bouquets, bouts and pom balls!

Post # 10
122 posts
Blushing bee

I’m getting married on 9/10/11 also!! Our wedding is in Vegas and I can’t wait.

Post # 11
20 posts
Newbee

hey date twins!!  We’re getting married 9-10-11 as well.  Does everyone ask you guys if your getting married at noon?  9-10-11……12???  I’m not gettin married at noon but I get that question all the time!! 

When are you guys sending your invites?  One magazine says at the 3 month mark!

Post # 12
7 posts
Newbee

Hi hi! 9-10-11 Getting the invitations out and I just love the response when it “clicks” for the date. Getting more and more excited!

Post # 13
921 posts
Busy bee

i sent mine out 2 weeks ago since most of my family is oot. ive already started getting back rsvps and its pretty fun to check the mail! lol

Post # 14
140 posts
Blushing bee

Eeeek we are in double digits!!

I am debating sending invites this week or waiting a little longer. Like @cr6zy, most of our invite list is Out of Town.

Post # 15
79 posts
Worker bee

@YayBling:

Dirty Delete said that some people are getting married on 9-10-11 at 12:13.  TOO much cuteness.  🙂  But hey, if they can be that organized for a wedding that time of day then more power to them.  I’m gonna be freaking out being the MOB at DD’s 4:30 p.m. wedding that day. 

Post # 16
7 posts
Newbee

Im getting married Sept. 10/11, we are pretty much set for the day, thanks to some fast action planning from my Mom and Aunties : ) . I am so looking forward to that day ! Congrats to all the Bees who share this day.

The topic ‘9-10-11’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors