(Closed) 9-24-11 (And 9-23 or 25-11) — IT’S OUR WEEK!!

posted 7 years ago in September 2011
Post # 3
139 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

OMG!!!! I thought I was the only one!!! Im getting married Saturday too.. I picked up my dress last week.. and I feel like I’m just going on vacation or to another person’s wedding as well.  Im moving out of state too..  so thats kinds stressful…  but im really just ready to get there… claiming perfecet weather and a beautiful life πŸ˜‰

hope ur wedding is everything u wanted and more as well!!! good luck

do u have anything left to do?

Post # 5
139 posts
Blushing bee

@yellowlace: woooo!!! i have a few programs to finish as well.. Will do that once I get to the beach. This is my last day at work… so bittersweet… and so I am doing essential things 2mrw… nails.. pedi…install my hair (lol)… finish packing and RELAX!!! good luck to you as well date twin! we are almost there!

Post # 6
515 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Clark Gardens

Need to pick up the last bit of alcohol that we are providing. And FI’s tuxedo at Al’s Formal Wear. But that is pretty much it!!

Post # 7
104 posts
Blushing bee

Another 9.24 Bride here – right now it’s looking like rain and I wish I was more mature about it but at the moment it just sucks.  I know the weather could go either way, but I’m disapoointed that we might be having the wedding I envisioned.  

Post # 8
96 posts
Worker bee

@yellowlace:  Nicely put I feel the exact same way!!!  πŸ™‚

Post # 9
55 posts
Worker bee

I’m excited and tired!! My mind won’t quit thinking before bed!! 

I’m packing tonight and tomororw I leave for Vegas!!! 

Post # 10
5110 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2011

Congrats on your wedding week ladies. It will be here before you know it!! Have fun!! Dong stress and remember to post recaps lol

Post # 11
106 posts
Blushing bee

@Miss Holly: I’m totally feeling the same way – chance of rain in Chicago on Saturday and even though I know the wedding will still be tons of fun, I can’t help but feel sad as we were planning an outdoor ceremony and a big part of our venue choice was the beautiful landscaping (we’re having it at a golf course) which would look amazing in pictures. Let’s just keep our fingers crossed!!

Otherwise, I am excited, and have this weird feeling where I keep thinking there are more things to do, but everything is done, so I kind of feel “unmoored”… not able to fully relax yet but also nothing to do with my nervous energy πŸ™‚ But people are starting to get into town and I’m sure once they get here I will be swept up in all the festivities!

Post # 12
104 posts
Blushing bee

Despite my Debbie Downer post earlier, I’m committed to having an amazing weekend – rain or shine!  I bought 40 umbrellas from Bed, Bath & Beyond yesterday so nothing can stop us now.  I feel so ready for this day to be here, it’s been a long time in the making.

Congratulations to all the other Brides for this weekend.  It’s been nice to read along with you all as you’ve planned your weddings!

Post # 13
130 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

You’re all married women!!! Congrats Tee!!!

The topic ‘9-24-11 (And 9-23 or 25-11) — IT’S OUR WEEK!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors