(Closed) 9-24-11 ONE MONTH!!!!

posted 7 years ago in September 2011
Post # 4
3620 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I was a 9/25 bride last year, so one year before the saturday you’re getting married – I remember this countdown, it goes so fast! Best of luck, it’ll be a whirlwind!

Post # 5
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

9/24 here!!!!  CANNOT believe it’s one month away.  SO excited!!!

I’m starting to hear from vendors checking in (videographer, band, florist) and just starting to think about programs.  Pretty sure I just have little things left.  Got all RSVP’s and we’re starting the seating chart soon!  WOO!!

Post # 6
106 posts
Blushing bee

9/24 here as well!!! Eeeee! I can’t wait for it to be here, so excited.

Still a lot to do it seems like. Working on my day-of timeline, getting in touch with the vendors again, designing/printing my programs and menus, and chasing down a few last RSVPs (mostly people I know are coming, but I still need your food choices, dang it!).

Just started thinking about the seating chart today… ugh, I imagine it’s going to be such a headache. Luckily we don’t have any sensitive family issues to deal with, but just trying to wrangle all those people – ah!

Post # 7
515 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Clark Gardens

Today is our RSVP deadline and we stil have ALOT of outstanding RSVPS that we haven’t heard from. I think we are all done as far as projects and stuff go, but there’s still lots of odds and ends I need to figure out. Agh! Only a few more weeks.

Post # 8
5 posts
Newbee

I’m a 9/24 bride! Its crazy things are only a month away. We have just about everything done with the exception of a few things but I’m not stressing. We have to get food lined out, get my dress back from alterations, programs just need to be printed and folded and my fiance needs to get his son’s clothes for the wedding. Other than that things are going great. Our flowers were done in May by my Future Mother-In-Law. My sister is doing my cake and our really close friend is doing our pictures so I’m not really stressing. Only thing I’m stressing on is my big toenail fell off today after I stubbed it a month ago! I’m also wondering what time I need to be at the ceremony site if our wedding is at noon. I live maybe 3 blocks from the place. Our RSVP’s are due in by the 10th and I’m hoping I get alot more than what I have already and that people don’t last minute RSVP because my biggest fear is running out of space and food! So if anyone has a suggestion on what time I need to be there I would appreciate it!

Post # 9
1555 posts
Bumble bee

I’m leaving for Disney World that day! Does that count? I’m totally excited! ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope you all have wonderful wedding days!

Post # 11
5 posts
Newbee

@acingthelace

i have NO toenail whatsoever. There is one SLOWLY growing back in. I feel so goofy. If anything and it hasn’t grown back by then I may just find one of those square bandaids and have it painted to match hahaha! 

Post # 12
609 posts
Busy bee

I’m not a 9/24 bride but I am a 9/25 bride, I think there is just one more on here with my date.. I can’t believe how fast this year has flown by, it seems like I just recently picked the venue! We have about 1/2 of our RSVP’s in so far, I think those feel like my biggest waste of money yet because its so frustrating with all those people not sending them back.. I still need to do my song list, decide on the vows, and quit changing my mind on the centerpieces! I already bought the vases/baskets for the centerpieces but I keep changing my mind that maybe I want to do something else than what I have..

Post # 13
8738 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I cannot believe it!

I had my 2nd dress fitting today. Fiance and I are working on seating arrangements. My bachelorette party is this weekend. I cannot believe how quickly the time goes.

Post # 14
139 posts
Blushing bee

9-24 HERE!!! I can NOT believe it has flown by so quickly!

I have my final fitting today.. yay!! get to take my dress home.. We are finsihed with RSVPs… checking in with vendors.  We have done everythign else, so we are all packed and ready.. Only thing I have left is to buy candy for my candy bar & print my programs. 

Is anybody getting super nervous…?? I am moving after my wedding, so I have been packing up my house.. and I think it finally hit me this week… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 16
139 posts
Blushing bee

@yellowlace: lol funny… yes I am going to take my dress to my parent’s house.. I bought a steameriron thing… but hopefully it wont get wrinkled bc my dress will have to get packed & travel 5 hours to our wedding venue… *crossing fingers*

The topic ‘9-24-11 ONE MONTH!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors