(Closed) 9-24-11 ONE MONTH!!!!

posted 9 years ago in September 2011
Post # 17
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I’m wearing flip flops as I currently have a broken foot and heels are not comfortable to me anyhow. And I’m also an inch taller than my Fiance by an inch with no shoes on. But on another note. Our RSVP by date is September 10th would it be rude to like write a facebook message to those who haven’t RSVP’d yet and tell me they are coming? I really need to know soon so I can give my dad the headcount so we can get the # into the caterers and i can tell my sister how big to make my cake and so we can figure out seating arrangements. Any advice? I know I have 2 weeks and a day before they are supposed to be in but i figured i would have way more than I do. I currently have 76 people saying yes and thats a small overcount on some having dates. What should I do?? 

Post # 18
139 posts
Blushing bee

I def dont think it is rude…i enlisted my Maid/Matron of Honor to ask for me… so it’s not sounding too harsh coming from you..  Our RSVP date was this summer, bc I am having a destination wedding. But we simply “doublechecked” with some folks bc we know that things change & some people may not be coming any more.. And we are paying Per person so we def dont want to pay for more people than we have to…  😉 So no i say check to see their status, bc you wanted to make sure to include them in your final count. They should understand.

Post # 20
139 posts
Blushing bee

sooooo close ladies!!!!

The topic ‘9-24-11 ONE MONTH!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors