(Closed) 9-24 brides where are you!??

posted 7 years ago in September 2011
Post # 3
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Yay!!! It’s so close but still not close enough! Everything is just about complete a few minor details to attend to and still need to pack for our honeymoon.

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee

We’re going to St. Martin for 8 days, much need after planning a wedding in a different state! Where are you guys headed? My girls hooked me up with new lingere for every day of our Honeymoon so I’m good in that department!

Post # 6
51 posts
Worker bee

I’m here!! Cannot believe in 2 weeks i’ll be heading to our wedding location.  Where did that 16 month engagement go???? 🙂

SO excited and surprisingly relaxed.  Just trying to do one thing at a time to not get overwhelmed and keep listening to chill music (Thank you Adele!)

Starting to think about honeymoon packing..i also got gifted a LOT of lingerie at my bach party (thank you bridesmaids!!) so one less thing to shop for. 

I have been so focused on the wedding that I cannot believe that 2 full weeks in Vegas/Maui/Laguna Beach is happening SO soon as well!

AHHHHH!!!! 

Post # 7
925 posts
Busy bee

Still have a few things to do, but making lists helps me to stop stressing so much!

Plus on the Wed. of wedding week my sister and I are getting massages!! I have never had one before, can’t wait!!

We’re so close! AAAH!!! 🙂

Post # 8
27 posts
Newbee

I’m a 9/25 bride.  I’m kinda freaking out.  🙂  I’m kind of a bundle of nerves.  I’m worried that my hair and makeup won’t look awesome.  I’m worried that people aren’t going to show up.  I’m worried that the wedding will not live up to the expectations of our guests.  I’m nervous because we have our Bachelor and Bachelorette parties on Saturday.  We are calling them “guys night out” and “girls night out” and my fiance has told his friends that he doesn’t want to do anything involving strippers but I’m worried that it might take a turn that I don’t like because his friends all like strippers. 

But alas, I have a plan for dealing with my craziness.  I’m going to do a lot of running and yoga to work out these nerves.  I have a couple little projects to complete to keep my mind occupied.  I am just getting a little too wrapped up in it all and unfortunately losing focus of the meaning of the whole day. 

Post # 9
609 posts
Busy bee

I’m a 09/25 bride, we sent off all of our final payments today! Talk about finally having that stress off of my shoulders. We still have a few DIY’s left to do like the ribbon on the vases & the sign for the ring bearer & flower girl to carry but that is really about it.. I have to get my song list & picture list together & I am done! Thank the lord! My bachelorette party is next weekend & then just a few days of work the next week! I am so glad the day is almost here & the planning is basically done!

Post # 11
265 posts
Helper bee

Over the last day or two now that everything is done, and I mean EVERYTHING, I’m now in that weird waiting period, watching the countdown (2 weeks from today!)  and so now I’m starting to get nervous!

We got our final RSVP’s in, and our guest list is right at 260 people.  I guess I knew we invited a lot, but actually KNOWING how many people will be there is making me super nervous.  I am a Type A personality and never the shy one, but the thought of being the center of attention in front of all these people is freaking me out!!!!

But what is everyone else doing to calm their nerves?  For real!!!

Post # 12
8738 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I cannot believe that 2 weeks from now I will be a Mrs!

Current things left to do are:

– order wine

– complete seating arrangements

– finalize trolley schedule

– create rehearsal dinner playlist

I’m getting a facial on Tuesday (can’t wait) and just trying to stay calm. I cannot wait to be his wife and move to the UK together to start our married life there.

Fiance planned a short mini-moon to Canada and I cannot wait for that either. It should be so much fun.

I DO need more lingerie though, maybe I’ll to to VS when I’m back in NYC…

Post # 14
215 posts
Helper bee

9/25 bride here.  I spent the weekend doing final arrangements and payments to the vendors and making place cards.  Just a few things left on the to-do list and I’m feeling a lot less stressed (and nagging Fiance less) now.  I keep having dreams about stuff going wrong though.  Last night I dreamt that I somehow ended up with several red stains on my dress that bled and stained the whole dress blotchy pink when I tried to get them out.  Very random.  

The topic ‘9-24 brides where are you!??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors