(Closed) 9-24 brides where are you!??

posted 9 years ago in September 2011
Post # 15
139 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

OMG!!! we are in our week!!! anybody nervous or anxious much yet??  It hit me this morning.. and I cried. lol but after a pep talk with the Fiance, I’m much better. 😉

Post # 16
609 posts
Busy bee

Suprisingly I’m not nervous at all yet. I figure it’ll all hit me Friday though.. I still have a few things to buy later on this week but for the most part I’m just ready for the day to be here!

Post # 17
445 posts
Helper bee

If I didn’t have so many vendors trying to make my life hell, I think I’d be great. So far, I’ve had lighting try to cancel part of their contract, my coordinator not returning calls or emails or confirming vendor info, the hotel had to completely redo our reservation today because they screwed up the check in time (thank god I called!), and out transportation completely changed my timeline on me….

AAAAH! Is it over yet!?

Post # 18
47 posts
Newbee

I completely understand! We are hosting our wedding on the farm where we live. I’ve been watching the weather like crazy and am stressing out like crazy over last-minute logistical changes like outdoor vs indoor ceremony, but it’s ultimately about me marrying my best friend so it’s okay either way! Good luck to all the other 9-24 brides out there and I can’t wait to see pics…we’re all going to be beautiful!

Post # 19
25 posts
Newbee

Hello! 4 more days to go! I am ready! But there is 1 thing… I might start my period that same day. Frown

Post # 20
3563 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Just want to wish you 9/24 (and 9/23 and 9/25) brides a happy and stress free wedding day. I can’t believe it’s been almost a year since my wedding–9/24 was a fabulous day last year, and I know it will be just as good for all of you this year 🙂 Congrats–you’re almost there!!

Post # 21
515 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Clark Gardens

Yay! Missed this thread when it was posted originally.

Post # 22
445 posts
Helper bee

Yay! ALL of my vendor problems are resolved now!!! (See above for list…Ha.) I do have surprise house guests….but I think they’ll just help me drink my worries away…with good beer naturally.

OK…I think I’m ready! Who’s with me!?

Post # 23
25 posts
Newbee

September 24 2011 sounds pretty alone. 

Post # 24
445 posts
Helper bee

Has anyone gotten their photos back?!?! I want ours so bad! Ah!

Post # 25
925 posts
Busy bee

Waiting for ours still, but got a few teasers and they are AMAZING!!!

The topic ‘9-24 brides where are you!??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors