(Closed) 9-9-11 Recap (Non pro)

posted 7 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
2459 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

You looked stunning!!!! I absolutely adore your dress, the table centre pieces, the cake and your bm dresses!!

Are you going to take your honeymoon at a later date, did you get refunds on it?

Post # 4
2459 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Oh and your flowers, infact your colour scheme was amazing!!

Post # 5
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Your dress looks beautiful! You look beautiful, the cake looks amazing, I love what you did with the centerpieces (i’ve been contemplating doing something like that). I’m sorry things didn’t go as planned. But you should just try to remember when you’re feeling down that good or bad, you still ended with the same prize: marriage to ‘your man’ πŸ™‚ keep your chin up honey.

Post # 6
280 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

WOW! Looks wonderful! Love the cake!

Post # 7
122 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Everything looked beautiful!   Remember all the good things from the day and in time that’s what you will remember when thinking of your day.

Post # 8
1145 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

You look beautiful, and I think everyting looks beautiful!  I understand what you mean about being disapointed about things and having it hard to get over.  We had crazy hot and humid weather (in Maine of all places) and the a/c wasn’t working correctly so it was HOT.  So hot that I had to change out of my dress early.  I can get over a lot of things, but I can’t get over having to change out of my dress.  πŸ™    So you mentioned your honeymoon got cancelled?   Are you going to be able to take the honeymoon at some point?  Our honeymoon was kind of a bust too (not relaxing, poured, etc) so we are taking another “honeymoon” this winter.  

Post # 9
883 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Looking at the pictures none of that shows through. You look happy and beautiful. The wedding looks amazing. I love your bridesmaid dresses. 

Post # 10
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@Ka393:

I think the pictures look like a wonderful time. The only thing that matters my dear is if you are happy beacuse you married your best friend. I think you looked beautiful. You will have the rest of your life to make up for anything you did not like =)  I am sorry to hear some unfortunate things happened. 

Post # 11
567 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

absolutely gorgeous may god bless your union. You got everything done

Post # 12
649 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Everything looked lovely!  Try to forget about the things that went wrong on that 1 day & enjoy the fact that you are married!!!  I know that after so much time and effort planning it must be somewhat disappointing when a few things aren’t 100% perfect.  But try to let yourself get past it and enjoy your day the way that it turned out! 

Post # 13
2951 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

you looked beautiful! your wedding looked amazing! I wouldnt stress about the hair, im guessing it was suppose to be curlier, but to me it doesnt look “horrible” just try to focus on the great aspects of the day!

Post # 14
2822 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Everything looks amazing! Congratulations πŸ™‚

Post # 15
7293 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

You look stunning!

Everything looks great πŸ™‚

Congratulations on your marriage!

Post # 16
463 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I LOVE your colors!  You look stunning and those Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses are soooo cute! πŸ™‚

Beautiful wedding and reception.

The topic ‘9-9-11 Recap (Non pro)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors