(Closed) 9 days to go and I am beyond stressed! Help!

posted 7 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
579 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@mrskisstobe: Firstly, take a big breath!  Just realize, no matter what ppl are going to do as they do, meaning, if they are late ppl, it is what it is.  Stressing yourself out, and I completely understand why you are stressing mind you, but stressing out, wont help you.  Just realize its about you and your love, and once things get under way, your not going to remember any of this anyway!  It will all work out, you will have a beautiful wedding and you will feel stress free soon enough!

Post # 4
1276 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Take a deep breath and try to keep calm. That’s a lot of worry on your shoulders! You have done what you can and I would just keep reminding people of the times they need to be certain places. Is there a family member that you can assign to be the designated person to get people’s butts moving so they aren’t late (preferably someone with a loud voice and not afraid to tell people to move it)? 

Don’t be frustrated, it will all work out!

Post # 5
5296 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1993

@mrskisstobe: Oh gosh, so much stress for you! Not sure what else you can do about the Bridesmaid or Best Man other than tell her to get her butt in gear! I hate, hate, hate people who are late! It’s so rude – I would give a final call to those you suspect of being late, remind them again of times/places (sending an email might be good too so they have no excuse at ‘forgetting’) and firmly tell them that if they are not there on time, you will be starting without them and they will not be in pictures or be part of the wedding. At this point, you can’t control these people and shouldn’t have to. Try to focus on the things you can and enjoy your day. If they show up late, it reflects EXTREMELY bad on them – not on you.

Congrats on your upcoming day and I hope it goes well!

The topic ‘9 days to go and I am beyond stressed! Help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors