posted 6 years ago in November 2012
Post # 3
174 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@cant.wait.to.be.mrs.d:  

You have it all planned out!!! awesome!

we hope to work on the music today.

I want to finish the programs by this weekend so that I can get them printed next week.

Not sure about seating chart yet. I bought a large frame from Ikea and I am waiting for a brilliant Idea to come to me….LOL

last mintute shopping next week, more drinks, fruit and cheese platters on saturday morning.

gonna put bridal party bags together tonight.

-are any of you thinking…..”at this point whatever happens, happens.”

I am. πŸ™‚

count down to honeymoon!!!!!!!!!

Post # 4
418 posts
Helper bee

@yessy82:  Haha yes i’m in the “whatever happens, happens” phase!

I have to get moved into our apartment

finish programs

get programs printed

confirm all vendors

final headcount

finish up Bridesmaid or Best Man gift

find earrings

make hotel bags

my grandpa just got admitted to the hospital and is in a coma and my dad, stepmom, and sister had to evacuate their home due to sink holes caused by the hurricane and have no clue when they can go back! I have a feeling I need to buy some extra alcohol for the wedding next weekend! lol

Post # 5
174 posts
Blushing bee

@moose91:  OMG! I am so sorry to hear that. I hope everything goes well for you and your family!

i didnt even think of hotel bags…..

Post # 6
418 posts
Helper bee

@yessy82:  haha i always thought hotel bags were cute, but too costly or unnecessary. But then I realized that we have over 100 guests coming from out of town. The majority from about 5 hours away but some are even coming from ALASKA and one from Ireland! So I thought I could shell out some extra cash for them! 

Future Mother-In-Law and I are baking cookies and muffins for the bags this weekend!

Post # 7
347 posts
Helper bee

I worked on the signs for our candy table last night, and picked most of our songs for the wedding. Surprising I managed to get that done while handing out candy to trick-or-treaters and trying to prevent my kitty cat from escaping every time I opened the door πŸ˜›

Tonight, I have my final meeting with the decorator, and we will be finalizing the text for our ceremony, as well as our seating arrangement. My mom arrives on Saturday and I can’t wait. Unfortunately, I have to work Monday and Tuesday due to lack of vacation days πŸ™

Post # 8
48 posts
Newbee

AHHH exciting! Sounds like you are doing good! Try not to get overwhelmed…I’m getting on the “whatever happens, happens” bandwagon too. LOL I have 16 days to go!!!!! CAN’T BELIEVE IT! I’ve been on cloud 9 all day when looking that the calendar ACTUALLY SAYS NOVEMBER 2012!!!!! LOL

I just got done confirming our menu for the rehearsal dinner. Need to START on the seating chart. (dreading that one), last weekend I finished our favors and that was a huge relief. Now its just odds and ends of things like, getting the day-of bag together and packing for our honeymoon….i keep making lists because I think I’m going to forget something!

CONGRATS TO ALL THE NOVEMBER BRIDES!!! πŸ™‚

Post # 9
310 posts
Helper bee

@MsKiki:  I’m right there with you about the calendar! I was so excited when I came into work today and flipped mine over to November!

I am having the hardest time getting through work- I only have two days left after my shift today! I wish it was acceptable to bring the remaining wedding projects into work and finish them… I’d be a lot more excited to be here! πŸ™‚

The topic ‘9 days to go!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors