552 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Yay, congrats!!! 

Post # 4
2867 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I can’t believe it. I’m already excited & anxious.

I keep imagining worst case scenarios. It rains. My flowers don’t show. I run out of time to get ready. The caterer messes something up.

Maybe I’m mentally preparing for the worst so nothing gets me down when something goes wrong.

Post # 5
2186 posts
Buzzing bee

camrie: im having the strangest dreams i keep thinking its the same thing – my brain preparing me for worse case scenarios

Post # 6
1518 posts
Bumble bee

I can’t wait!! Although the 10 day forecast is showing 30% of rain.. i know that it will most likely change since it is 10 days out but I’m praying for no rain!! 

Post # 7
337 posts
Helper bee

I can’t wait!!!! 🙂

Post # 9
1032 posts
Bumble bee

Congratulations ladies!! I’ll say a prayer or two for no rain for you girls! 

Post # 10
790 posts
Busy bee

Today was my last day of work before the wedding. I have felt so calm, now I am feeling the nerves start to kick in full force. I need to confirm the rentals and finish the seating chart and … I hope I can sleep sometime during the next 9 days. Good luck my fellow Sept 4th brides. I can’t wait for our big day!!!

Post # 11
809 posts
Busy bee

@waitingbee: I’m so jealous you’re done work. I wish I had taken more time off! 3 more days of work to go..

I’m really excited! Starting to finally figure out some packing details and transportation issues for the honeymoon. 9 days! Yay!

Post # 13
1518 posts
Bumble bee

@ sweetpea thank you!! Right now it is showing thunderstorms and 60% chance of rain!! We have an inside area but i really don’t want to have to use it!!!!! 

Post # 14
343 posts
Helper bee

I just started obsessively checking weather.com. Hoping for a beautiful day as our ceremony and cocktail hour are planned for outdoors. I’ve also been having weird dreams. Can you say pumpkins on every table? Haha. Single digits ladies can you believe it!!!

Post # 16
1518 posts
Bumble bee

yesterday 0% of rain.. today 80% with thunderstorms!! It’s playing games with me! 

The topic ‘9 DAYS!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors