(Closed) 9 Dress Bride…..

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
4354 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Did she spend any time with guests? Or just run off constantly for costume changes?!

I understand a bit of indecision and maybe being a 2 dress bride, but this is a little extreme. I can’t even picture having a reception dress, personally I want to enjoy my ONE wedding dress all day and night.

Post # 4
5889 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2012

funny….i don’t like any of them! haha

Post # 6
5889 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2012

@Ms. Sparkles:every two hours? wouldnt that make her wedding 18 hours long?

Post # 7
1518 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I agree with ms. meowerson! wow i wonder how much time she spent in the dressing room vs. how much time she spent enjoying the wedding! 

Post # 8
Hostess
11113 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Think there was a thread about this earlier

Post # 10
3222 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

HAHA poor groom! He’s got a tough one on his hands!!

Post # 11
1645 posts
Bumble bee

First off, every dress looked exactly the same, and secondly–she looked good in NONE of them. That poor, poor groom. He has a lifetime of indecision in front of him.

Post # 12
3049 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 1991

How much time did she spend changing?! Baha 🙂

Post # 13
4546 posts
Honey bee

That’s a little much. I doubt she had time for her guests or to enjoy much of the wedding because she was so busy changing and posing for pictures in all of her dresses. Not to mention the amount of $$ spent or how unnecessary it is to have 9 wedding dresses. What do you do with them all after the wedding? Dedicate a closet to them all? I laughed when I saw that she and her husband and planning to renew their vows in a YEAR and she’s planning on wearing 10 dresses then. Really? It’s necessary to go through all this again? I feel bad for the groom. He’s got one high maintance woman on his hands. I forsee them having a baby with 12 first names and 5 middle names because she just couldn’t choose.

Post # 14
4546 posts
Honey bee

And they spent $10,000 on champagne alone!?!?! How many people were there and did everyone get their own bottle or what?

Post # 15
389 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Some of those dresses were okay.  I liked the way her ceremony dress looked, despite the fact that it had pickups.  I don’t know, I guess I’m more surprised that she’s a model than I am by her 9 dresses

Post # 16
1645 posts
Bumble bee

@Meealissa: hahahahahaha I had to bite my tongue! Thank you for saying what I was thinking!!

*neigh*

The topic ‘9 Dress Bride…..’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors