173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

cant wait to watch!!!!

Post # 3
3035 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

Hopefully no one as cringe worthy as Mark especially after their recap show with season three. 😖😓

Post # 4
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2017

View original reply
stefzbee :  all I can say is.. Omg

this season has to be the craziest yet!

Post # 5
246 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

I am obsessed with 90 Day Fiance! I was so happy to see that it was back on last night haha haven’t been able to watch the frist episode yet but looking forward to a new season!

Post # 6
4242 posts
Honey bee

I haven’t seen the premiere yet but I can’t wait! I’m sure TLC will repeat it a million times before the 2nd episode.

Post # 8
310 posts
Helper bee

It premiered last night? An article I read said it was September 11th. I just checked my cable guide for next Monday and don’t see an episode scheduled. 

Post # 9
3035 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
stefzbee :  Oh geez…well I know what I’m going to go watch now. 😂

Post # 10
1689 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

Don’t know their names yet but wtf is up with the heavy set chick and the buff dude (somebody said Mohamed and Ali)?? Cray. Pretty cold hearted that her own momma said she was kind of fugly for the dude.

And the dude that didn’t show up to airport and then asked his gf (fiancé) why she was asking… 😐

90 day fiancé and married at first sight are my shit.

Post # 11
3035 posts
Sugar bee

Jorge: 70,000 in the span of the month…hoping I didn’t hear that right. Though I guess it’s his money lol so…still think it’s ironic that his reason for not dating in the us is the women are all feminists and might compete with him in the household but yet his fiancee won’t answer his calls for not buying a 10k purse and he says she’s a little controlling…yeah, okay lol.

Chantel/Pedro: I feel like they do this “was he on the plane” segment with almost everyone in every season lol. Pretty sure he could have picked up the phone sooner and said he was still in Florida airport…but then no drama I guess.

Nicole/Azan: I know facetime can be awkward…so I wanna do benefit of the doubt but I thought it was kinda interesting that he looked away before saying I love you back and looked deer in headlights the entire convo. Definitely can’t wait to see her trip to meet him.

Matt: He smiles a lot. That’s all I got from his short segments lol.

Post # 13
1311 posts
Bumble bee

I checked on my TV guide and can’t find it anywhere frown I couldn’t really get into the last season so I hope this one is better!

Post # 14
3035 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
mrshmc1204 :  If you go to TLC’s website page for the show, they have the first episode up for free to watch via stream.

Post # 15
7430 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2013

I’ve got Married At First Sight, 90 Day Fiancé, and Bachelor in Paradise on my DVR. My train wreck heaven.

The topic ‘90 Day Fiancé season 4’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors