(Closed) 90 Day Fiancé season 4

posted 4 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 17
67 posts
Worker bee

RUN JORGE RUN! I can’t believe this Russian chick wiped his iPhone and then changed his password. Keep the crazy on the downlow until you actually get to America. 

Post # 18
938 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

Holy sh!t.  She keyed his car in future episode.

Post # 19
7430 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2013

View original reply
stefzbee :  I haven’t really gotten into arranged for some reason. I watched a lot of the episodes from the first season when they had a marathon, and I’ve watched a few of the new season. I guess I’m just not hooked enough to DVR it 😝

Post # 20
202 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

My guilty pleasure is back…..

thoughts thus far..

Nicole and mr morrocco….poor girl…he doesn’t seem that interested in her..I cringed watching their meet up…u could tell he was disappointed…

pedro and Atlanta girl…I think he genuinely likes her…I’m not sure how this I’m not going to tell my family thing will pan out..

mark and alla..  ..alla is better than me.. I couldn’t get with someone whose been married 3 times before I entered into the picture..he strikes me as someone who probably tells his new love interest that his exes were always tge problem…forgetting he’s the common denominator…for max sake I hope it works out

anifsa and get sugar daddy bad body Jorge…tlc struck gold with this couple…my goodness..first.. I was surprised to find out she is only 20.. Girl looks way older…she looks like she’s had work done or perhaps it’s just my tv.. ….I don’t think the guy is ballin as much as he portrays….and if he is..his pockets are definitely not deep enough for her taste…..

happily ever after or whatever it’s called…..

loren and Alexi…glad he got a job and they moved out on their own….but they could have easily some up their recap with with these 5 words presented across the screen. “Loren, still annoying AF!!!”

russ and ms tas, tas, tas……I feel for them and his lack of a job situation..the oil industry is real rough right now..so many people out of work….hopefully they find something soon

stella and her Jamaican peen peen….is it me or does it seem like she never thinks to question things until her sister big red mentions it…how have you been with your man that long and you don’t know if he has kids or not??? 

Mohammad and Danielle…only reason worth watching the show in my opinion….  2 years later and she’s still slow motion… Honestly if I was her Id forget Mohammad …she’s got the upper hand….since they’ve only been married less than 2 years..his green card is conditional…and he’ll need her in order to file tge paperwork to have the conditions lifted….unless he finds some sort of loophole…he needs her to remain in the country…sad thing is she’ll probably take his butt back…

I wish they chose better couples to update us… Like the season 1 couples minus Russ and Paola ..amy and Danny, Chelsea and yamir….

Post # 21
310 posts
Helper bee

Oh my lord. 

This chick is failing big time in Morocco. I don’t think they could be any more different if they lived on different PLANETS. Hating on his food and eating French fries? You can tell he’s disgusted by her, and the only thing he knows to do to keep it from being uncomfortable is kiss her and say I Love You. Repeatedly. 

It’s painful to watch. Worse than Danielle and Mohammed by far. 

Post # 22
3035 posts
Sugar bee

Gotta say the best part of the season so far was Azan explaining the seriousness of PDA in his country and her pretending to understand…yet asking “can I still kiss your shoulder” second later and trying to be affectionate at the market.

If I could facepalm any harder, my hand would go through my face.

Did anyone watch sunday’s episode?

Azan’s family was really sweet…though he still looks in pain in every scene. Jorge is just in for an interesting outcome. I kind of hope we see the recap for their marriage like we are for past couples.  Still waiting for the secret to come out to Chantel’s family…

Post # 23
1015 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

View original reply
soymilk :  how can she not tell Azan isn’t into her?! I’m interested to see what happens with Jorge as well. 

Post # 24
1418 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
soymilk :  oh god this PDA is making me want to throw up……. 

also did he not realize she was big when he saw her pictures or facetimed with her? Its not like she has a super small face & big body… i mean… but their encounters literally make me CRINGE. “we had sex!” oh he looks so embarrassed. Why oh why does she insist on hanging on him every second, even after he explained thats not okay to do! so annoying. 

she also complained about the restaurant non stop when they went there and wouldnt even barely try the food without him forcing her, comes off as really disrespectful to the culture. 

I cant even watch Jorge get scammed by this model wannabe. Is her face frozen like that? 

Dinner with Allah & family was super awkward. Why would he think its a good idea to take her 293479 different places within a day of getting here? I would be overwhelmed as well, especially with the questions being asked. 

Anyone else notice Chantel totally left pedro out to dry in regards to not translating for him and leaving it to himself to figure out what her family is saying? You’d think she would help him out a bit more to move the conversation along. Kind of rude if you ask me, I’d be a little upset. Im wondering how long they can keep this lie going. 

Post # 25
1418 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
ladybug55078 :  she seems very juvenile and naive. She thought Morroco wasnt going to be much different than America.(???how) Also in a future episode it shows her shoving Azan. Not a very good tactic for communication in a relationship. 

Post # 26
3035 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
ladybug55078 :  I was just cringing with how she kept clinging onto him during the family meeting. So disrespectful. Luckily they were very accepting of it.

Alla is kind of hard to read but I want to say it’s due to having to adapt to the new country/culture/leaving family. Matt let his insecurities talk during the lunch but it was nice that he sort of caught himself at the end.

Post # 27
3035 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
kaitlynaubrey01 :  I think I remember them showing her online picture which was kind of just a face shot angled. However, since they’ve facetimed, I’m sure he had to of known. I’m just shocked that he truly is going through with things after her cheating. There was a comment on a Facebook article comparing the way she holds onto him to having a tumor (mean but kind of true…). The restaurant would have had me fuming and he seem visibly annoyed over it. I just don’t understand at all why she is in an interracial relationship with major cultural differences if she’s not even open to understanding/respecting the culture. I couldn’t imagine meeting my husband’s side and hiding my face on him like that…it would have set such a bad example for myself to not sit up respectfully and interact without needing pda. I understand it being intimidating to be in a room where no English is being spoken and meeting the family but still…

As hard as I try not to think it or notice it, Anfisa’s (sp?) lips are hard to look at. It reminds me of when a childhood friend’s mother  said she couldn’t move her face because she had just had injections and she looked awkward as heck trying to talk for the next couple of hours. As kids, we couldn’t stop teasing her or trying to make her laugh to show expressions.

Yeah, I thought that was rude. I could only imagine if my husband didn’t assist me at all with understanding family that didn’t speak English and didn’t help translate what I was saying. I was also surprised at Chantel having him go off with her baby brother who thinks he’s going to be the “man” and watch him closely…

Post # 28
563 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

View original reply
soymilk :  You hit it all right on the nail. 

For one Afinsa and Jorge…like Jorge has a cute baby face, but let’s be real…A is very pretty (even if it is all plastic surgery). She is clearly using him for his money. The crap she pulls would never be okay with me. Deleting my phone and changing my pw to my email? No way. 

Danielle and Azan is like the most mind blowing though. She kills me to watch. He is so disrespectful to his culture and it is disgraceful. Also, she cheated on him? With who? I am sorry, that was mean. 

I really like Pedro. He seems so sweet and genuine, and Chantel is just not the gal for him to put it bluntly. 

Post # 29
2850 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

View original reply
soymilk :  “Can I kiss your shoulder….” omg I cringe everytime them 2 are on screen. She was so embarassing meeting Azon’s family and burying her head in his shoulder like I shy little schoolchild clinging to their moms leg. His family was super cute tho.

Anfisa’s face is super weird. Shes just testing Jorge to see with how much she can get away with and he’s letting her steamroll right over him!

View original reply
sparklesauce :  I agree, I like Pedro. I think he seems like a good guy. WTF Chantel getting drunk and grinding on other guys RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM?!

Post # 30
2092 posts
Buzzing bee

Yes, yes, yes to all the comments. I think the biggest WTF moment for me was when Matt’s family and friends were flat out rude to Alla. Like, some of the stuff they were asking her and trying to insinuate (her “Dreamin” of America) were purposefully trying to trip her up. That’s totally uncalled for, she had been in the country less than a day, and doesn’t fully speak the language. I thought Matt should have squashed that right when he saw what was going on.

THEN, he invites his other friend over for dinner, is late to that dinner and his friend makes not so subtle jabs at her the very first time they interact! What a douche.

I really felt bad for her, she didn’t deserve that. I think she is in it for the right reasons, and Matt’s family doesn’t need to point the blame at her, when he clearly has some baggage and questionable decisions he has made as well.

The topic ‘90 Day Fiancé season 4’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors