(Closed) 90 Day Fiancé season 4

posted 4 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 31
1418 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
soymilk :  i havent seen the newest episode yet but I did see in the previews that he said if his family knew it would be very very bad. Thats scary for him, also he seemed sooooo scared when the police came to the hotel they were staying at. I dont think she understands the gravity of his cuture and what is okay and what is going on in the world. She admitted in the second episode or so that she didnt research morroco at all because she assumed it was just like america.. bad move. I also dont know how she can be in a relationship with a man from a different culture and not want to experience the culture at all. 

I did feel kind of bad and awkward when in the last episode Azan was saying he wants a girl that eats well and goes to the gym… oops.. 

You hit the nail on the head about Anfisa’s lips, they drinve me nuts. Also looks like she got some sort of cheek injections in her upper cheek. Faces like that irk me because it seems like they dont move. She is soooo clearly using him its not even funny, I wonder if he is lost in love or lust and that is why he accepts that. I dont like watching them. 

I saw the previews of Chantel dancing on other guys and super drunk.. ouch thats gotta be hard to watch yourself on national tv acting like that.. but totally not cool to be doing that as well!

View original reply
sparklesauce :  I must be a horrible person too because I was wondering the same thing about Azan’s fiance (whats her name? Ill take your lead and call her Danielle.) Who did she cheat with? She is unbearably clingy and airs their laundry out for everyone. No wonder word got out on her cheating. 

Post # 32
563 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

View original reply
kaitlynaubrey01 :  I think it is Nicole now that I think about it hahaha. But goodness, she kills me so much. Azan seems like a nice guy. I hope he runs very very far.r.

Post # 33
5944 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
stefzbee :  Oh my hell, we don’t have cable so when I was dog sitting I watched the first couple episodes. Whaaa…? Agree with everyone!

Anifsa – gold digger, but Jorge doesn’t care. And her face is scary to me.

Danielle – wake up, girl. Azan probably honestly just wants a green card. I almost lost it when her brother asked if she’d researched Morocco. WTH would you not do that?!!

Alla – to me she is in it for the right reasons?? She seems genuine.

Pedro – is he using her, too?? I mean, why was he so weird when she asked why he didn’t show up at the airport?? It seemed he wasn’t in a big hurry to see her to me.

I haven’t seen the latest episode, though.

Post # 34
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

I saw this and have not even watched any of the seasons yet!! Totally starting it tonight seems like a riot haha. 

Post # 35
1418 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
manni :  yessss do it 🙂 

Post # 36
1015 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

Did you guys watch tonight? I cannot believe Azan and Nicole! Why does she not get that they aren’t supposed to be hugging in public?! I also thought Matt was really rude acting like Alla wanted to go out for attention. 

Post # 37
1246 posts
Bumble bee

so…… I went back and watched several of the past seasons. Whew! what a train wreck… but in a good mind-candy kinda way 🙂

Nicole and Azan- no. just no. She clearly doesn’t respect his culture and she keeps cutting him off when he tries to speak. He has said the same thing to her multiple times and clearly she isn’t getting it. I also thougth that it might be helpful if she dressed a bit more modestly?  (eg. like covering her shoulders, perhaps, while in Morocco?) Also, he clearly isn’t physically attracted to her but it shouldn’t be a surprise that  as he said, ” she’s  a little bit big’. Um… yah, she is big! but dropping it on her now that he wants her to cook healthy and go to the gym is not exactly fair, either.

Anfisa and Jorge- if he marries her, he’s a total dumbass. Clearly she is in it for the money. She’s not even nice to him on a basic level… but he shoudl have told her about the felony conviction.

Alla and …. what’s his name (the guy that’s been married 3x- Matt???)…. i actually kind of like this couple and I don’t think his friends/family were especially kind, especially when she just arrived, is probably fatigued and had to answer their 20 questions. I was glad when she put a stop to the questioning and got up  to leave. Way to draw a line in the sand, sister!!! Also, I would be pissed if I arrived in the US with my kid and the guy that picks me up has no damn food in the house. Honestly… they had to eat crackers on the first morning? The guy is 43, not 12.. he couldn’t have gotten a loaf of bread and some milk in advance?

from past seasons…..

Mohamed and Danielle- ugh! she is about as intelligent as a box of hair. Even when ya look at her, she looks like she has never had more than one neuron firing at a time.  She wasn’t honest with him to begin with ( ” if I told you about the money problems then I thought you wouldn’t want me”). Not fair.  Still….. I’m sure he only was in it for a green card so maybe this one worked out the way it was supposed to. I watched him on ‘Happily Ever After’ and he was on his way to meet his ‘friend’ in Florida. … a blonde, attractive ‘friend’. Good luck buddy… cause Danielle could try and get ya deported…. although I don’t know if she would be smart enough to be able to figure this out.

Nikki and….the 58 year old guy- YUCK! I had a hard time getting my head around the fact that she is younger than his daughter. The fact that even after the wedding Nicki was saying somehting about being sad because having kids wasn’t an option… um…. well, you shoudl have thought of that before you married the guy. That said…I probably wouldn’t have made the best decisions of my life at 19, either so…. whatevs 🙂

Post # 38
3035 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

Lmao, I died when Jorge was sitting there and Anfisa said she was going to eat out mostly even after trying to cook…the look on his face was like pure defeat. He got the stay at home part but not the homemaker lol.

Nicole is still a mess. I’m really hoping that they don’t patch things up and that they don’t get married. However, I’m not too hopeful because it seems like no matter how big the trainwreck…the show always goes on. Need to see the first couple to actually walk away.

I like how the new couple on the show talks about how she was mad at how the lunch went with friends..but if she didn’t want their opinions then she should not have shared their personal issues. She said it would come out anyways but I don’t see how it would come out other than her sharing it. However, her friends are most definitely right.

Post # 39
789 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

I just started watching this season, but this one’s added to my DVR playlist now! 

Nicole and Azan: Ugh. She is the type of person that gives Americans a bad name. Disrespectful (at the very least, ignorant) of other cultures, screaming, shoving Azan. His family is so sweet. Hopefully they tell Azan to run! 

Alla and Mark: That guy gives me a creepy, jealous psycho vibe. He is so possessive over Alla. 

Anifsa and Jorge: OMG. She is soo mean to him! And her antics with the 45K dress HAHAHA. Agree with PP that said he probably does have some money, but definitely not enough to support the lifestyle she wants. If he was smart, he would just agree with her when she threatens to go back to Russia, but he won’t. 

Pedro and Chantel: I think they care for each other (him for her more than her for him), but she is way too immature for marriage. Can’t tell her parents, and her behavior on their vacation was unacceptable.

Post # 40
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

LOVE THIS SHOW. Nicole & Azan are a wreck! I feel so bad for him, I was thinking that he would break it off, but with this week’s episode it doesn’t look like it…I feel like she has some self-esteem issues, but seriously! I have never seen someone so needy for phyiscal affection constantly. She also is not respectful of his culture. WTF is she doing running around in shorts & tank tops meeting his family?

Pedro & Chantel-I don’t think he is doing it for his green card, seems like he really cares about her, but she was pretty jerky the night she danced all up on some guy. They are a pretty believable couple, and I like them together! Just wish she would tell her fam already!

Anifisa & Jorge: At first, I was like WOW she is so using him for his money. But basically, he is using her too, for her looks. Not to be overly mean, but he probably couldn’t get a girl with a body like that normally. So, he has to buy her very expensive things so he can be with her. They’re both pretty shallow.

Watched the happily ever after ep too, I feel so bad for Loren & Alex. I can understand both of their points, maybe his parents will decide to move to the US. They guilted him pretty hard. I also was feeling bad for Russ, his wife is off partying & taking topless pictures and he has no clue! If she wanted to do that, maybe she shouldn’t have gotten married, because he obviously is not going to be ok with that.

Post # 41
1418 posts
Bumble bee

did anyone else feel sort of bad for Loren, (shes still super annoying though), now that she has revealed that she has tourettes? I cant imagine the comments she got online, but I think if she would have told everyone before, people wouldnt have been that mean to her. I think we all just figured she was just strange. 

Post # 42
563 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

Oh man I can’t stand Jorge and Alfisa. All she cares about is money and materialistic possessions. It absolutely kills me. That 45k dress was NOTHING she originally asked for, yet she wants it. That is BS. She needs a slap in the face.

I love Azan and dislike Nicole very much. He seems so sweet and Nicole lives a different lifestyle than him. I am not sure what he sees in her.

I also love Pedro! He seems so sweet and genuine, but Chantel made him lie. And now her entire family is going to hate him for lying, when he didn’t want to lie to begin with. He really loves her and it just kills me that no one is giving him a chance.

I suppose I can throw Matt and Alla in here…Matt just needs to be loved. He doesn’t care by who, he just constantly needs love. Poor guy.

Post # 43
202 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I also get creepy vibe from Matt…he reminds of the type of guy they might profile on the forensic files…

Nicole and Azan…I like Azan…people like that remind you how blessed you are to live in this country….cuz tge desperation to get out.is real……Nicole..ugh..just rude and disrespectful…I get that her love language may be physical touch .but it’s not like he asked her to walk 10 feet behind him…he just needs you to simmer down and don’t be so damn clingy…

ineedvisa and Jorge…they are both using each other….he gets a trophy wife. She gets taken care of. ..win win..I would like to see her home situation in Russia…I’m curious why she seems so entitled.. Someone was making it possible for her to live out her cosmetic dreams……also, why do a good chunk of these women want to models?  I think Anfisa could…minus her lips…but the rest of them..

Pedro and chantal…I hate that chantal put him in such a bad position..  On top of that she has the nerve to be crying that she won’t have guest at her wedding..,wasn’t it your idea to lie in the first place???? 

Home girl and her Nigerian catfish …icantfeel sorry for her at all..so stupid…..he revealed to her who he is….she must think lying and deception are endearing characteristics….she better drop him and pick up a sprite to quench that thirst..cuz her desperation is going to get her in trouble…

Loren and Alexi. I hate his parents are guilt tripping him into staying..hello heard of the concept leave and cleave…I feel for Loren and her Tourette’s..cuz I can only imagine that she got some hurtful comments from people…all that being said I still find ger to be very annoying..nothing to do with her Tourette’s 

Paola and Russ….I hope they work it out…she’s pretty bit not sure what type of modeling she’s wanting to do…

noon and Kyle…she is one of perhaps a handful of couples where I can say she is genuinely here for him…I don’t think being in America was something she ever aspired to make a reality…she’s willing to risk her green card to go back…

Mohammed and the elevator doesn’t quite get to the top Danielle…I initially felt sorry for her during her season ..but this slow motion that she’s doing is just as bAd as Mohammed’s FrUdulent ass..she is such an attention seeker..she strikes as someone who  limes for people to feel sorry for hrs and the Ttention it brings to her…ugh..annoying AF…

does UCIS have a social media depRtment…? They need one..cuz how some of these people still have visas after 2 years with their shenanigans is beyond me….

Post # 44
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

View original reply
kaitlynaubrey01 :  I did! I didn’t watch their season, just got into the current one, but that’s gotta be hard dealing with that on tv. Plus, I felt bad his parents were guilting him so much! They definitely seem genuine to me, and I can understand her worrying about him wanting to stay in Israel.

View original reply
shadybaby4ever :  I don’t feel sorry for the girl who got catfished. Her fiance seems super sketch & her friends had a right to tell her he seems shady. And what was up with that guy after Danielle last week?? Does she really think these young guys find her attractive?

Post # 45
3035 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

View original reply
shadybaby4ever :  See, I don’t even understand that though with her because..I’m a very big physical touch person but even I don’t get why she’s being so over the top. As the Brother-In-Law said, at home is one thing…outside of that and around people is different. I think she just has tunnel vision for what she wants and what suits her. That and possibly an insecurity thing and needing constant reassurance. She likes to say she understands his culture but it’s completely clear to everyone that she doesn’t. They’re not even on their 90 day visa yet so it’s going to be interesting. O_o;

The topic ‘90 Day Fiancé season 4’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors