(Closed) 90 Day Fiancé season 4

posted 4 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 46
1702 posts
Bumble bee

I don’t get why people like Azan…it is clear as day the ONLY reason he is putting up with her is because he wants a green card (hardly a man of integrity!)…she is the most annoying person, you can tell from their body language, he wants nothing to do with her!

I am totally addicted to this show, but yeah, total trainwreck!!! 

Post # 47
3035 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

Azan/Nicole: On one hand, at least she tried his mother’s food and it wasn’t in the shape of fries lol. He looked so depressed at only having that one tent. The ring moment was really sweet though and honestly the whole setup he put together.

Chantel/Pedro: She made this so much harder than it needed to be and I don’t know how she isn’t expecting a huge issue. She’s being extremely dramatic over something she setup for herself.

Anfisa: Lmao, that dress wasn’t even what she described wanting so it was definitely just about testing Jorge and wanting the price tag.

Now I need to get caught up on happily ever after…

Post # 48
3035 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
ct2015 :  I’m not in favor of him and I’m not in disfavor of him either. It’s kind of the same for all of them. They all are adults. They all on both sides should know what they’re doing pros and cons…risks and everything. Really the show is based on entertainment and I think most everyone is just commenting on the absurdity. Same goes for Jorge/Anfisa.

Post # 49
1702 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
soymilk :  

No doubt!! They are horrible too! LOL 

Post # 50
3035 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
ct2015 :  I’m really hoping Chantel’s family reveal is next episode. I can already see her dad’s head imploding.

Post # 51
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

View original reply
ct2015 :  I don’t know, it doesn’t seem to me he’s just dying to come to the US. It looks like he really loves Morocco. I think maybe he was into her until she came & met him and he realized she was a stage 5 clinger. That was enough to turn any man off..

Post # 52
1246 posts
Bumble bee

here’s a random question…. although it could have been addressed in the show and maybe I just missed it. RE: Nicole. Doesn’t she have a 2 yr old and live with her parents? She acts and seems like a big teenager who doesn’t seem mature enough for either parenthood or marriage. I htink her sister was taking care of her child while she was in Morrocco and isn’t she there for like 5 weeks?

How on earth did she manage to get to Morocco? I don’t recall if she had a job, but if she did what kind of job gives you 5 weeks vacation in order to purse this Azan thing? It makes me wonder if she is being supported by her parents. If that’s the case…. how on is she gonna support Azan if he does come to the US since he clearly couldn’t work until the green card came through.

I can only imagine the look on my own mothers’ face if she and my dad were supporting me and my child… and I told her I was leaving for multiple weeks in order to pursuse someone I met online. OMG… her face would be turning purple. I can see it now and it wouldn’t be pretty!

Post # 53
4678 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
SmartCookie1 :  omg, I was wondering the same thing about who was watching her daughter (can”t remember if it was mentioned in the earlier episode) or if she has a job. How the heck does she have $$$ to just take off for 5 weeks to Morroco (unless TLC is paying bec they figure it’s good drama)?  Plus to get a fiancé visa, doesn’t she need to show the immigration office documents that she can support Azan while he is in the US since he cannot work? Perhaps they got denied already and that’s why she is the first American from the show to fly out and come to the fiance’s country instead?

Post # 54
469 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
SmartCookie1 :  Wondered that too! You could tell her parents were like SMH! I would feel horrible leaving my child with my sister for 5 whole weeks, that’s a little ridiculous! I think she has some problems TBH…never seen someone so clingy! She mentioned before she doesn’t feel loved at home…but I mean, it’s not too bad if your parents are supporting you & your child!

Post # 55
3035 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
SmartCookie1 :  Yea, she has the child and she’s being watched by her sister. I think she has an apartment? I could be wrong but I thought that she was in her own apartment at the beginning of the intro episode.

Post # 56
1246 posts
Bumble bee

Well, I am looking forward to this weeks episode! Yah, I did recall that her sis was watching her child, but I just don’t remember if she has an actual job or not. For her sake, I hope she does and I hope she does have her own place.

I came into the US on a student visa, and then transferred to a work authorization. When I met Darling Husband, he had to deal with all my immigration stuff with me and it was easier for us than most people, but it still wasn’t easy. He did have to show verification of his annual earnings when we were planning our wedding, so I am assuming that this is the case for all of the couples… but who knows. Should they have changed the law after I went through it, I would be the last to know ( not really keeping my eye on that anymore since it doens’t apply to me).

So… yeah, how is Nicole gonna support Azan? …and that Anfisa and her 45K wedding dress, what a nightmare. I hope Jorge dumps her money grubbing ass.

Edited to add- I thought it was interesting that both Anfisa and George thought that the wife in a relationship should take care of the home and the kids while the man worked….. yet, Anfisa’s grandma took care of these things in Russia so Anfisa didn’t know how to cook or clean. Yikes…. how come Jorge is okay with this? She isn’t holding up her end yet she expects him to be dropping all kinds of money on her while she can’t even make a sandwich?  (not that this arrangement would be okay for all of us, but if THEY agreed to it, and one party isn’t contributing what they agreed to, then how is this fair?) Jorge is a total ass if he marries her.

Post # 57
1702 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
brunette7285 :  

Yeah, maybe…I just don’t understand why he hasn’t sent her packing back to the US – he seems to be having trouble stomaching being around her…lol

Post # 58
6879 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2016

So I had never seen this show before until yesterday. I guess TLC was having a marathon and I caught up on this whole season (the only episode I missed was the first one). Now I’m hooked! Anyway, these are my thoughts:

Nicole and Azan – Like I said, I missed the first episode so I don’t really understand the surprise of seeing each other for the first time? I assumed they Skyped or Facetimed or whatever beforehand, right? Or did he ask her to marry him via text? Anyway, Nicole drives me absolutely insane. She’s soooo immature and insecure and needy! If she tells him “I respect your culture” one more time…no you do not! I don’t think she even knows what the word respect means! Who goes overseas and doesn’t research the place they’re visiting AT ALL? Idiots. That’s who. Yes, I do think Azan is using her for a greencard but I also think that they are just two very different people. When he keeps saying “his culture” I think that Nicole just thinks that he’s worried about getting in trouble with the police. But I think Azan is also very uncomfortable with this type of public displaying of affection because HE thinks it’s wrong. That’s the way he was raised. I don’t think she gets that. In her mind this should be no big deal at all. She’s such a brat!

Anfisa and Jorge – IMO this couple deserves one another. He’s with her just for her looks (is it just me or has that girl had A LOT of plastic surgery?) and she’s with him for his money. But I don’t think he has as much money as he’s claiming. Either way, Anfisa’s wants are going to prove to be waaaay more than he can handle. He was right, she wanted the $45,000 wedding dress JUST BECAUSE it was $45,000. It looked nothing like she told the lady she wanted. But it was the most expensive so that = the best in her mind. But he knows this and he’s still willing to put up with her. His fault. Don’t feel sorry for him at all.

Chantel and Pedro – I actually like Pedro a lot. He seems pretty genuine. It was obvious that he didn’t like lying to Chantel’s family over and over. But she seems way too immature to get married. If you’re not mature enough to tell your family you’re getting married…you’re not mature enough to actually get married. What did she think was going to happen? They’d all fall head in heels in love with Pedro like she did and so when she sprung the wedding on them they’d be like “we were hoping this would happen! Our dreams have come true! Here’s a bunch of money for a perfect wedding.” Really girl? How dumb are you? She’s crying about having no guests and no dress and no ring…you did this to yourself. And you set poor Pedro up for failure. This whole time her family has been thinking he’s shady or hiding something and it’s because YOU have been making him LIE to them! I’m glad that when she finally told them this last episode (and WTF was up with her telling Pedro that HE had to tell them! That made me really mad) that her dad said he wasn’t mad at Pedro. He was mad at her. AS HE SHOULD BE!!

Matt and Alla – I think Alla seems genuine as well. She wants a better life for her and her son and they all seem to get along well and act like a happy family together. The only worry I have is that Matt has already been married 3 times. I get that his friends/family want to protect him, but I think Alla is taking the bigger risk here. I’m glad she put a stop to all their questions and that she went out for drinks with Julie. I really do hope for the best for her.

Lowo and Narkyia – WHAT?!?! He catfished her and yet she’s still willing to marry him? I mean…how desperate can a person be? And now there’s a problem with his visa. Surprise surprise…

Post # 59
469 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
llevinso :  I couldn’t believe Chantel waited until 6 days before they get married to tell her parents! I was surprised they acted so calm too! That was very immature, she really needs to grow up! Poor Pedro.

Post # 60
403 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
stefzbee :  This show, along with Married At First sight, must offer a HUGE amount of $. who would do such a crazy thing?

The topic ‘90 Day Fiancé season 4’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors