90 Day Fiance

posted 2 months ago in Beehive
Post # 2
111 posts
Blushing bee

I watch it and I hate all of them lol. Maybe IF I’d had to choose then I’d say the Thai girl but I don’t like her husband. hahaha 

Post # 4
981 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

sweetiemermaid :  OMG I just started watching this with Darling Husband and we are dying! Its insane. Seems like a lot of the people are really niave/socially awkward and then fall for their fiances out of desperation or creepy paternalistic stereotypes about women from certain countries. The Danielle/Mohammad one was ridiculous! NO ONE thought he was truly there for her, pretty freakin obvious!

Post # 5
115 posts
Blushing bee

Ok so my fiance and I are borderline obsessed with this show.  I started watching, then HE started watching, saying the whole time how dumb it was but then he got super into it, LOL.  We watch them all: Before the 90 Days, Happily Ever After, 90 Days: The Other Way.  I’m really, really cringing over Darcey right now.  She’s so desperate for validation and love from someone else when she won’t give it to herself. 🙁  But it’s all kind of a shit show LOL!!

Post # 6
111 posts
Blushing bee

krm1984 :  Hahaha ! DARCEY ! Yes ! OMG ! and now she brought up her twin..double trouble.

I am like, come on her daughters have more commonsense than her ! they are way more mature than her hahah..

Post # 7
115 posts
Blushing bee

catchme :  I saw an Instagram meme that was like-

DARCEY anytime a man does something remotely nice: “I CAN’T WAIT FOR A PROPOSAL”

OMGSHHH.

Post # 8
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2020

I started watching from season 1.  I think I’m on season 2 or 3 right now.  I feel addicted so sometimes I have to take a break.  I kind of like it as my private show so I’ll only watch it when I’m alone.  A couple of times FH found me watching it in my little extra bedroom and he stands in the doorway watching/acting like hes not watching and I always get embarassed and turn it off.  IDK why!!! Maybe I’ll sit with him and watch it. I bet he would like it. I just am so facinated. I always google the couples to see who is still together. 

Post # 10
468 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2019

I just finished season 2 last night haha. Amy and Danny from season 2 have been my favorite couple so far. They both seemed like genuine, nice people.

Post # 11
111 posts
Blushing bee

krm1984 :  I know !!! She is too easy hahaha ! seems like her goal is only proposal lol 

Post # 12
1220 posts
Bumble bee

Darling Husband and I LOVE this show (and all of its spin-offs). Such a guilty pleasure lol. I love Annie (but not Eric), and I think Chantel seems like a genuinely nice albeit naive person who got played by Pedro & his family. Larissa is kind of crazy but I find her entertaining. Colt is gross. Agree that Pao is very selfish. Nicole is an idiot. Danielle & Mohammed, Colt & Larissa, and Ashley & Jay are complete dumpster fires as couples. 

Post # 14
111 posts
Blushing bee

hahaha ! its so funny how we hates people on there yet still watching it ! 

did you guys watch the newest one ? Guy with Ferari that designs gun and he is going to Columbia and tryingto propose his girl with ring he used to propose other girl with ?! 

I watched it with my girlfriends and we were like !! NOOOOOOOOOO ! 

Post # 15
1220 posts
Bumble bee

sweetiemermaid :  Right? Their relationship (Colt & Debbie) is soo icky lol.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors