90 Day Fiance

posted 2 months ago in Beehive
Post # 16
78 posts
Worker bee

I have been on and off binge watching! I have seen season 1, 2, and 3, and have gotten partway thru season 4.

mel2 :  The Danielle/Mohamed pairing was really obvious I thought, and I felt really sad that she was clinging to the idea that her 26 year old fiance truly wanted to be there and get married for her. At the same time, how do you help someone open their eyes to reality when they so willingly are ignoring the red flags? Finding out later that she passed bad checks and used someone’s credit card fradulently just left a bad taste in my mouth re: this “couple” altogether.

Another couple that really bothered me was Mark & Nikki. I think Nikki allowed herself to be pushed around a lot by Mark, who has an extremely strong (controlling) personality. And the fact that he made her agree to a pre-nup and essentially agree to never have children — something she said she wanted — made me feel so sad for her, since she was 19 at the time of filming. Plus there was something very creepy about the way Mark kept re-creating / re-living things he did with his first wife… blehhhhhhh!!!

I started season 4 and haven’t finished it yet. I didn’t like Anfisa at all when I first started watching but I actually really like her now (still despise Jorge). I like that she has been upfront about what she values and wants and even if it’s not what other people would value, she seems to be true to herself whether or not it fits what others want/expect.

Post # 17
2835 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2017

I liked last season’s Kelani and Osulu. I started watching the Family Chantel now with Chantel and Pedro! She is gorgeous,  he is a big baby sacrificing his marriage for his evil sister. The new show “Before the 90 day Fiance”, I can hardly  stand to watch the nail tech sending all his money $800/mo (40k over the years!) to a woman he’s never met! It’s so sad. He seems like such a nice guy too.

Post # 20
1361 posts
Bumble bee

My hubby and I watch the 90 Day Fiance shows religiously. LOL.  It’s hilarous and hideous at the same time. I cannot stand Pao and Larissa. Those two should be in a room together – both of them are so selfish, loud-mouthed, and full of themselves.  We just started watching Before the 90 Days and cringe at everything Ceasar says and does for the girl he’s never met from Ukraine.  He sent her money for a trip she wanted to have so badly and then she just kept the money and never booked the trip.  Then he goes out and buys her a cheap engagement ring in hopes of proposing to her in Mexico when she likely won’t show.  The guy has desperation and senselessness written all over him – a train wreck waiting to happen.

Post # 21
7413 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2014

Totally my guilty pleasure.  Everyone on this show sucks. There hasn’t been an actually likeable couple since Noon and Kyle which was about 4 seasons ago.  I guess Karine is ok enough, but Paul is a total jerk. Larissa is a gold-digging narcisist and Chantel’s mother and father are the source of about 75% of Chantel and Pedro’s relationship problems. Darcey needs more dignity and less botox. It’s such a glorious assortment of train wrecks. I can’t resist it.

Although I do feel really sorry for Corey because Evelyin is totally using him, and I feel sorry for Caesar because Maria is going to turn out to be a catfish.

Post # 22
1224 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

mnk88 : Mark was super skeevy. I felt bad for Nikki, too.

Post # 23
129 posts
Blushing bee

We lift our best one-liners from this show.  Fiance’s faves are:

“WHERE’S THE MONEY, MICHAEL???” (Angela)

and

“WHY YOU NO CUDDLE ME” or “MY BOOHOLE HURT” (Oswelu)

Post # 24
1122 posts
Bumble bee

sweetiemermaid :  I always feel so much better about myself watching 90 day fiancé lol I feel like I make such wise decisions and I feel so smart 🤣

Post # 25
837 posts
Busy bee

90 Day Fiancé OBSESSED!

OMG you guys – does anyone here follow Sauceoholic on YouTube? Do yourself a favour and head over! This guy is HILARIOUS, he reviews all the different variations of the 90 Day shows in approx 10 minute videos, and the comment section is just as funny. He puts out a new one every few weeks and the wait in between is torturous. Go find his channel, watch a few episodes, come back and tell me that’s not the funniest shit ever!

Post # 26
351 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

I want to punch Nicole in the face every time I see her. How can such a sweet woman be so dumb! 

I don’t have a favorite couple, but I love Larissa – she’s hilarious “Colty” “is your mom your lover?” 😂🤣

Post # 27
351 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

Can we talk about 90 day fiance the other way? 

I mean, Aladdin! 🤦

Post # 28
170 posts
Blushing bee

nightskyforest :  Love Amy and Danny and have followed Amy on social media ever since. They’re the cutest couple ever. 

Post # 28
170 posts
Blushing bee

nightskyforest :  Love Amy and Danny and have filled Amy on social media ever since. They’re the cutest couple ever. 

Post # 30
111 posts
Blushing bee

mrstodd2bee :  Yes, That guy who is sending money USD 800/month to Ukraine- I research online it said that they both scammed TLC- she is model and he is model too ( I dont know how he could be a model) 

They are creating this to pumped up themselve…

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors