90 Day Fiance

posted 1 month ago in Beehive
Post # 32
828 posts
Busy bee

I hope we see more of this guy though! DJ Doug! Caviar and champagne on a malt liquor budget 🤣

Post # 33
732 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hey what do I know? I’m just sippin sauce 😁WillowBee33 :  

Post # 34
102 posts
Blushing bee

WillowBee33 :  hahaha ! This guy really ?! He advertises the venue very well ( being sacarstic ) LOL. the venue is pretty but this guy, made me won’t ever want to consider the place at all haha 

Post # 35
102 posts
Blushing bee

WillowBee33 :  Yes ! This nail guy and the Ukraine girl scammed TLC lol 90-Day-Fiance-Caesar-Mack-Actor-Before-the-90-Days_1

Post # 37
828 posts
Busy bee

catchme :  I mean, he’s not a bad looking dude, but model material? Nope

And as for DJ Doug? I wouldn’t set foot in the venue, but he so funny to watch! All his little sayings kill me 🤣

Post # 38
732 posts
Busy bee

He really is hilarious ! I watch him and Wineboxpapi on YouTube 

love 90 day fiancé. Really don’t know how Chantel and Pedro got that stupid spin-off their story is SO BORING! Same old story bitching about each others families and she thinks she’s some bloody star now WillowBee33 :  

Post # 39
102 posts
Blushing bee

WillowBee33 :  Yes he is not bad looking, but model ? I don’t know… hahaha 

londonchick :  Chantel and Pedro and their family ?! Oh mG ! they are attention seeker, drama pure and seriously their story is boring !!! I actually wish that they would bring more story about Anfisa and other couples about ” where are they now ” 

Post # 40
732 posts
Busy bee

Ugh couldn’t stand anfisa either! 

catch :  

Post # 41
122 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2019

Mu hubs and I LOVE IT! Although I have mixed feelings of hatred and love for it because I came to the US with the same visa they use, and I don’t like the reputation they give to K-applicants. 
People who don’t know me and my husband literally thing I’m a mail-order bride. F that! Haha

If only they knew how hard it is to keep a (real and genuine, haha) long distance relationship going, and how hard it is to go through months of anxiety because you put your life and dreams in the hands of someone else… Meh! 

anyway, I hate Paola. She sucks so much. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors