(Closed) 90-Day Fiance

posted 5 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 2
4027 posts
Honey bee

I watched the first two seasons and will watch the third. Of the last season my thoughts are:

• Danielle and Mohammed–not going to make it, or will somehow get to 5 years and he will divorce her. She is in denial and he is a lying cheater.
  • Yamir and Chelsea–sweet couple, though I think it was foolish for her to pressure him to come to the US. He went from Latin Pop star to a nobody who is broke with her in a small town. But I think they will make it and seem to love each other.
  • Daya and Brett–they didn’t do an update, so not sure. She was kind of snotty, but seemed to warm up to the child and may be geniune in her feelings. Not sure where they are now.
  • Jason and Casia–very strange couple and really dramatic. I don’t think they will make it and the age gap doesn’t help.
  • Amy and Danny–probably the cutest and strongest couple. Their religion and background play a strong role in their relationship and they probably have the best chance of making it. Now they have a child and though they are young, they seem to work together.

It will be interesting to see how this next season goes. I heard there is a 19 year old and 58 year old couple. Honestly, that is just plain creepy to me.

Post # 3
4504 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Ooooh, a new show for me to watch! Just started watching and I am already thinking Danielle is a liiitttle bit delusional. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 4
5152 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2014

I love 90 day fiancé. Can’t wait for the new season!!

Post # 6
4504 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

View original reply
socalgirl1689:  Armpit extension  Ha! Love that. 

Post # 8
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Granberry Hills

I watched both seasons and will definitely be watching the third! My favorite couple from season 1 was Alan and Kiralym and I totally loved Amy and Danny from season 2! They were my favorites because you could tell they truly loved each other and were all so sweet! I think their strong religious beliefs play a part in how they came across and will help keep their marriages strong.

I think everyone cringed with Danielle and Mohammed! Their relationship is totally dysfunctional! I did not think that they would make it beyond the amount of time needed for Mohammed to stay in the country and after watching the catch-up special, I think it even more! The man is totally using her and she is blind to it! I do feel badly for her in a way but putting your husband before your children is a big no-no in my book! She won’t listen to anyone and her emotional level is around the age of a 15 year old. Did anyone catch how he insulted her on the catch-up special? He said something like, “they know you are weak and they are using that against you,” when she questioned him about all the trips he has taken and women saying that he is having an affair with them.

I’m excited for season 3! TLC has upper the shock factor with the 58 year old male who is engaged to a 19 year old! I find it extremely creepy! He was almost 40 when she was born and at that age, you have accomplished a ton in your life. Now he wants to be with someone who is just beginning their adult life?!

I did not like that season 1 only included U.S. born males who were engaged to women from another country so I was glad that season 2 included 2 U.S. born women who were engaged to foreign men. I also wish TLC would go into a bit of detail about the K-1 Visa process. I was active on a long distance relationship board for a couple years and many of the couples were international. I read a lot about the process and it is much more complicated and lengthy than TLC is making it seem.

Post # 9
2869 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

I also watched only the second season. Legit, its my guilty pleasure show! I really think Yamir was in it for a green card. He and Danielle acted so strangely! Only couples I see making it are Amy and Danny and Justin and Evelin.

Did I miss the “Where are they now” special?!??! If so, hopefully my DVR caught it.

Post # 10
4697 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
HeavenlyLove12:  When does season 3 start?! I also loved this show.

Alan and Kiralym were by far my favorites. I crept around to find out if they were still together and according to her Instagram they are! And they have a cute dog.

Post # 11
1998 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

I’m obsessed with this show! So happy to know some bees are watching it too! lol. Danielle and Mohammed have to be the oddest couple. It just seems like they are both using each other. 

Post # 12
742 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I saw the commercials for this show, but forgot to ever watch it. Thanks for the reminder!

Post # 13
2849 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Fiance and I are obsessed with this show, its soo good! Love the update show last night, Danielle totally trapped poor Mohammed… “come to America, its so great here… oh p.s. I lost my job and we’re poor”.

They didn’t update Justin and Evelin either (from season 2)… I thought he was soo weird. He was dead behind the eyes. He reminded me of someone who would kill their wife one day and then deny it. I know that seams dramatic but there was just something so off about him, he didnt even want to tell his family they were getting married.

Post # 14
1418 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

ahhhh i love this show! i only watched the start of the update special & let the DVR catch the rest so i can fast forward later.. ๐Ÿ™‚ Ugh poor Danielle. she seems very emotionally unsable & invested in this fake relationship. He said in the special “yes we are intimate, we kiss & hug but that is only in private.” UHHH okay? so basically no sex yet. shocker. when he said he couldnt kiss her at the wedding i was like omg really? & shes stilll not believing hes fake??? & now he supposidly got someone else pregnant. nice. she also reads all of the stuff written about them on social media.. not a good idea… we’ll have to wait & see when this baby is born.. 

Jason & Cassia are totally weird too… what alife, leaving beautiful Brazil (where she loooked like a party girl who loved it there) to come to live with some older dude in his dad’s house in Florida. sounds great. she is really childish sometimes. 

Chelsea & Yamir- I cant believe he would actuallly give up his pop star career to come to America to be broke, living in an outdated basement of her parents. he now has a “single” out, but itll be awhile before he goes anywhere, if he does. 

Danny & Amy- well you knew they were going to get prego fast, they were soooo excited to finally have sex once married & they are very traditionally Catholic from what i remember. they look super happy & im happy his dad is more accepting. 

cant wait for this season! i have watched both 1 & 2 but enjoyed 2 more.

Post # 15
1418 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
socalgirl1689:  we have a lot of shows in common ๐Ÿ™‚ let me know when you watch little women ๐Ÿ™‚ 

The topic ‘90-Day Fiance’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors