(Closed) 90-Day Fiance

posted 5 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 166
854 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Apparently Fernando didn’t physically cheat- he was e-mailing or texting with an ex and Carolina considers that cheating so he stopped and gave her access to his e-mail etc. He did cheat in another relationship about 15 years ago though. He owns the home that he and his parents live in. Not sure if it is a cultural thing to have them live with him or if there is another reason such as health or something.

The predator- he will have a rude awakening if he reads the visa fine print. He is obligated to support her for a specified number of years and no pre-nup will overrule that document. 

i still hope Nikki runs far, far away.

Post # 167
369 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

View original reply
FutureMrsPlasters:  I really hope what you say about the fine print is true because Mark is really trying to railroad this poor girl. 

Fernando needs to check his mother. She is rude and mean and just bossing Carolina around like she’s the help. I hope at some point Carolina puts her foot down and stands up to Fernando’s mother since his punk ass won’t 

Post # 168
4240 posts
Honey bee

Here are my thoughts (as I’m sure everyone is waiting on the edge of their seat to hear what I thought- haha!).

Loren & Alex: Giiiiiirl is so dramatic. I love it when she screamed at her mother that her marriage was terrible and her and her dad weren’t in love the way she is! What a brat! I actually liked the friend and the fact that she is skeptical about Alexei. FWIW I think he was being a bit of a jerk but Loren also completely downplayed her role and watching her wail that her bachelorette weekend was ruined was pricelsss.

Melanie & Devar: Still not sure about these two. Hate that pig in a wig of a sister. She researched about “Jamaicans”? Ugh. What a racist. I hope Melanie and Devar grow old together just to spite her. Im excited to see their wedding next week.

Josh & Aleksandra: Love her parents. Love that Josh’s mom is coming out of her shell a bit. She seems sweet. I really like these two- he seems like a genuinely nice guy who loves her. I still think she’s getting more than she bargained for with this Mormon thing, but maybe they will find a common ground.

Carolina & Fernando: I love Carolina. She seems like a really nice girl….it kind of broke my heart when she was crying about missing her parents. Fernando seems to really love her, too. I’m still iffy about their age difference, his mother is a witch and his friends are jerks. I can’t believe they were saying that stuff in front of her! Super hurtful.

Kyle & Noon: Aw, I love them now. I wasn’t sure before but I think it’s real. She looked gorgeous in her wedding dress. Kyle’s mom is a mess and I can’t imagine how hard it was to see her like that after 10 years. At least he has his aunt.

Mark & Nikki: UGH. Gross. I hope Nikki leaves his ass and becomes a super successful model. She seems sassy which I like, but he’s slowly wearing her down. Glad she realizes she’s too young for his crap.

Post # 169
505 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
kaitlynaubrey01:  He has a fan page?! What type of people are his fans? lol 

I can’t beleive she’s here… she needs to leave him ASAP. 

Post # 170
1418 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
petitebee08:  hahha oh no its a TLC fan page where they discuss 90 day a lot. Fernando & Melanie are active members of the page. Mark’s daughter Elise is also a member but does not comment on anything. 

Post # 171
1418 posts
Bumble bee

“You & dad dont have a love like me & Alexei do!!!” hahahaha oh god Loren spare me. You get 35 years down the road & see if you are still jumping for joy everytime he farts like you are now. 

Post # 172
534 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

damn we got rid of cable so I can’t watch it anymore ūüôĀ

At least I can get the updates from you all! and they are quite comical. keep em coming!

Post # 173
204 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
kaitlynaubrey01:  oh well that arraingment seems to be working well for her then. That’s why the creep brought up the whole “well if you make a million dollars modeling that would be yours.” He probably promised to support her modeling career if she married him. I keep thinking, he must have promised her grand things for her to stick around. I just can’t get past the whole father/daughter type of relationship they have. ICK.

Noon & Kyle are the cutest. I will miss their storyline, they seemed the most genuine couple to me in this season. You can tell Noon really cares about Kyle and that Kyle really genuinly loves Noon. That was so sweet for him to arrainge a Buddhist ceremony for her, she looked incredible!

Aleksandra and Josh: I feel Aleksandra was in wedded bliss with her parents arriving to Rexburg. Just an episode before that she was crying to her friend that she missed Prague and she was too young to marry. Even while talking to her mother the night before she spoke up about her uncertainty marrying so young. I think the Mormon life will ultimately bore her too much and she’ll want to break away. Josh just seems a bit robotic to me. I hope they leave that town and go somewhere a bit more non-traditional so that she’s not sheltered so much. 

Loren is annoying in every episode. That is all. LOL. 

Does anyone have a link to the FB fan page? 

Post # 174
202 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

So I was reading a review of the show and ppl on the comments section were saying mark may have embellished his story line. ¬†Allegedly, ¬†he may not have raised his kids alone like he’s been saying. ¬†Personally, I would like to hear from his ex wide cuz o feel like we’re missing a bit of the truth.¬†

I agree that aleksandra will get bored. She has alot of adjusting to do. 

Good luck Nikki with her modeling career. She’s pretty in her own way but her attitude is a turn off.

Post # 175
2307 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Ruby Princess

Josh is closeted gay.

Loren is histrionic.

Mark is gross and broken and I feel so sorry for Nikky.
When the attorney was telling her what a load of crap that pre nup was, I was so happy. But I don’t think he made it clear to her that she could request changes to the pre nup to make it more fair. Instead it was just ‘sign or don’t sign’.  Ugh he just skeeves me out.

View original reply
ClaudiaKishi:  LOL @ pig in a wig.

Post # 176
3311 posts
Sugar bee

Loren & Alexei: My god…. She is just DA-RAMA!!! I don’t get why Alexei was putting all of the blame on Loren knowing that SHE didn’t organise her bachelorette party though, her best friend did! What was she going to do? Say ‘No, I’m not going to the strip club, take me home’. At least I didn’t hear her say ‘delicious’ this episode. Ugh, I really have my reservations about these two. They both seem really immature, I thought they were WAY younger than 27 judging by their behaviour. They can’t seem to work anything out, they just cry or give each other the silent treatment.

Melanie & Devar: Her sister (AKA the pig in a wig – love it!) is awful… googling ‘Jamaicans’?! WTF. I get that she has her sister’s best interests at heart but DAMN, she just interrogated the shit out of him upon their first meeting. I’m really not sure about Devar, funny how his tune changed when Melanie told him they needed any income he made to stay in America, then 90% turned into ‘if there is an emergency’, hmn I see an emergency popping up every week! I hope for her and Hunter’s sake that Devar is genuine and not just there to stay in the US and make money for his sisters in Jamaica.

Josh & Aleksandra: “I always dreamed that my future husband would be a dancer. I got a mormon” LOL! They seem happy but I wonder if she will get sick of the mormon lifestyle in a few years and realise it’s just not for her? Josh seems SO sheltered and naive, or gay? I can’t work him out…

Carolina & Fernando: She is just so sweet and I think she really loves him. Fatnando’s mum is a mega bitch… I really wonder how it is going to work out with them living in the same house. His mum was treating her like a maid in the last episode and telling her she was shit at everything. She has no one but Fatnando and he’s not even standing up to his mum for her. Can’t wait for the drama from his mum when/if they go through with the wedding… She’s going to play the victim and make out Carolina is taking Fatnando away from her.

Kyle & Noon: I love these two, they are totally genuine. You can tell he will do anything for her, moving her into a better house, having their wedding in the Thai Temple (so gorgeous!), and the proposal was super cute too. I think they’ll have a long and happy marriage.

Mark & Nikki: He is a pig, he’s a smiling assassin. I was screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when she signed that prenup :'( It makes me sick how he treats her and speaks to her., like a child!!!!!! He talks about his EX WIFE every fucking day, treats her like a child, if he wanted such a complacent/obedient wife he should have married a fucking REAL DOLL. He wouldn’t need a prenup that way either!

I hope she bails and doesn’t marry him.. I really do. It was disgusting to watch him telling her if she became a model and made millions he wouldn’t get any, all to coax her into signing the prenup – Seriously, what are the odds of that happening? If she goes through with it she is stuck between a rock and a hard place. She won’t be able to leave him no matter what because she will literally only have the clothes on her back and wouldn’t even be able to go back to the Philippines. Girl, you are too young for this kind of bullshit.

As a PP mentioned, I hope the K1 fine print fucks him up royally…

Post # 177
1418 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
elliecee:  exactly what I was thinking, who discusses marriage & a prenup on the FIRST DATE??? NO WAY thats real, I dont care how much of a connection you think you have, no way thats real. they dont seem to have any chemistry  whatsoever. https://www.facebook.com/groups/GetRealLOLTLC/ 

heres the link. 

Post # 178
1418 posts
Bumble bee

Does any one else think that this season went by WAY faster than the other two? Like seriously I honestly feel like it just started. Did they have more couples this season? I feel like maybe they had like one more and thats why it felt so fast because some episodes left some of the couples out. 

Who else though Noon was like, the cutest thai bride ever! Im happy Kyle’s mom didnt come. He didnt need to worry about her being drunk at the wedding and offending anyone. His aunt & uncle seem nice & supportive. I probably wouldnt talk to his mom either. Just a toxic person. 

Lorens facial expressions just kill me. & that twitching thing her neck was doing was insane… her blowing up on her mom was oh-so-dramatic as well. Dont tell her your problems if you dont want her involved.. I learned that in my own relationship! It was soooo dramatic how right away she was like “Omg did he say he didnt want to marry me anymore?! IDK if im even having a wedding! Omg so do you want to marry me???” like ooooohhhh mmyy godddd shut up girl. I would be looking at flights too, you are nuts. 

**POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT……..:

I heard that Josh & Aleksandra are pregnant. I mean I wouldnt be surprised on account of their religion, but thats the word on the street. 

Post # 179
962 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

The profile says she is in LA? Is this her?

Post # 180
712 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
kaitlynaubrey01:  My DH was watching with me and during Loren’s scene. He stopped to thank me for not being that kind of crazy lol

The topic ‘90-Day Fiance’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors