(Closed) 90-Day Fiance

posted 5 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 181
1418 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
MizzStark1026:  hahah I know, DH was watching with me as well & was like omg he should go back home, she is crazy! 

Post # 182
204 posts
Helper bee

Ha! My husband just rolls his eyes when Loren comes on. But honestly, I have to be on Alexei’s side on the whole bachelorette thing. If she knew wherever her friend took her out out to do, she would do no matter what, she should have been honest with him. The fact that she told Alexei that if they went to a strip club, she would turn right around and not go in, and then not follow through shows that he can’t trust her this early on in the relationship. 

I’ve seen plenty of threads on here about girls making their SO promise they wouldn’t go to a strip club and then come to find out they did after the fact, and posters telling them what a violation of trust it is. That really works both ways. If he wasn’t having it and she agreed to not go in order to keep him happy, she should have followed up on that promise and made sure her friend was 100% clear on that. I think she used the whole “I don’t know what they’re planning” as an excuse to do this. If they’re such identical friends, she had to have known a strip club was not out of the question. 

But it looks like he is forgiving her. Hopefully she stops being a brat!

Post # 183
859 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

View original reply
elliecee:  Agreed! It was disrespectful of her friend and immature of Loren. She needs to honor her promise to Alex and put him before her friend if that is supposed to be her DELICIOUS husband! I think the whole issue was less about the strip club and more about the sneakiness from both Loren and her friend.

Post # 184
1418 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
elliecee:  I agree totally, not to mention it was quite obvious what her friend was planning, & she was SO excited when they pulled up there & commented about how mad he was goingt to be. She cannot place zero blame on herself. they could have gone to a club or bar or something. then she said it was completely innocent… uh okay, I saw that dong wanging in your face.. not too innocent to me. especially not those dudes in thongs… btw ew. 

Post # 185
204 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
onceuponadream:  yup! Not to mention her friend was quick to dismiss Alexie. I was laughing when she though she could talk it out with him outside on Loren’s behalf and he hung up on her lol. I’m sure that angered the friend even more. Totally agree that she should put Alexie first right now. If her friend was such a good friend, she would fall back!

View original reply
kaitlynaubrey01:  hahaha, i really hope they do a reunion where they show Alexeis reaction while they play back that footage. She looks like she was having a blast, she must have figured, “i’m screwed so let me make the most of these half naked men” lol

Post # 186
1998 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Loren & Alex: I really don’t like these 2 together. Obviously she knew how serious he was about the strip club and more importantly agreed to it! It was a decision that jepordized the trust in their relationship. People come from different cultures and maybe in his culture in Israel it is inappropriate and disrespectful to a fiance for another man to be touching his future wife. She should understand this and if scontinues to listen to her terrible friend she will be single real quick! I can’t believe Loren lashed out on her mom like that, talking about her parents marriage, but she seems bratty and unable to take responsibility for any of her actions so im not surprised. If Loren doesn’t change I don’t see this relationship working. 

Melanie & Devar: I still see this being a problematic relationship. When he starts working and she finds out he is sending more money home than she thinks there will be a problem. I do think they genuinely care about each other. 

Josh & Aleksandra: I had little hope at first but she seems to be accepting of the lifestyle. He seems to really care for her but I still have a feeling he’s gay and covering it up because its not allowed. She seems to care about him but if she had a choice I think she would wait to get married. 

Carolina & Fernando: OMG Fernando’s mom! So rude! “You clean like a baby, so soft.” What does this even mean? lol. Should she clean like a hard old lady? His mom is threatened that another woman will become his number 1 and she will move down the priority list. 

Kyle & Noon:The refreshing couple. I really like them and think they will have a great future together. Im sure it was tough seeing his mom but everyone has their own family issues and think Kyle and Noon will be fine going forward. Her wedding dress was beautiful and it was great to hear her say she felt at home. 

Mark & Nikki: Where do I begin? Mark lives in the past and I wouldn’t marry him until he got some serious counseling. He is bringing all the baggage from the past into his future. I feel so bad for Nikki. I knew he was not paying for that dress. Why did he even take her to an expensive shop. $10 to $2300 is a big difference. It would be better to let her get a $99 nice real wedding dress from davids bridal. Its reasonable for the both of them and not a $10 dress. 

Post # 187
1470 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
beautyofdreams:  Can you even get a $99 dress at David’s Bridal?

I felt bad for the dress consultant.  She probably thought, Ooh here comes a couple with cameras from TLC, a sugar daddy and his little wife, big payday!!  And then he let her try on dresses and was sooo negative, he didn’t even say she looked beautiful!!  Then as soon as she said “I guess I’ll think about it” he’s all “Yeeaaah, she wants to think about it.”

Then the prenup made me absolutely sick.  So if she’s married to him for 20 years and he walks she’s left with nothing, not one thing?  He is SO icky.  

Post # 188
1998 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

View original reply
SaraJeanQ:  I feel so bad for Nikki. She can put 20 years into the marriage and get nothing. She seemed trapped when she signed the prenup. I think Davids Bridal has a $99 dress sale a few times a year. Either way I’m sure she could have found a nice dress that wasn’t $2300 but not $10. She went from one extreme to the other and because she has no money Mark has all the control. smh. 

Post # 189
61 posts
Worker bee

So I reading this thread and I see a lot of people feel bad for Nikki, I get it. Mark is a perv! Butttt is anyone going to admit that there is something creepy about HER wanting to marry a 60 year old guy?! She is the one that came over and left everything for this creep. She doesn’t know what she wants and her attitude is horrible! She is a little brat with an attitude and a furrowed brow at all times. How can the two of them possibly think this will  work out?! She is far from innocent in This situation! 

As annoying as Loren is, I hate that Alexei got so mad and felt so “disrespected”. Coming from a very controlling relationship in the past where my ex use to try to tell me I can’t go there or here because “it hurt his feelings” “it disrespected him and his family” blah blah blah I see this kind of attitude from Alexei… I see he’s going to want to control her a lot more in the future. And to see how immature he was during the whole situation shows he needs to grow up a lot more! 

On a last note, I am dying to know what Fatnandos nationality is?! Is anyone else!!!?? He said they were hispanic also and the witch of a mom has an accent, and he speaks spanish how come they cannot understand each other somehwat? And why does she hate Colombians so much? What is their background??? 

Post # 190
1418 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
elliecee:  that would be gold…

View original reply
SaraJeanQ:  Yes, David’s has their $99 sale a few times a year on select dresses. 

I actually thought the dress consultant was wayyy too pushy.. She knew that they couldnt afford that dress, especially when she told her she was looking at $10 dresses.. & then pushing it so hard on Mark.. I wouldnt have dropped $2300 on a dress either, especially when it looks like its going to just be them at the wedding the way they talked about it. 

Post # 191
1418 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
plprincess99:  I looked it up & it just says “Hispanic.” But apparantly their people & Columbians do not get along & she thinks they are all crazy. 

I can actually see where Alexei is coming from, there are boundaries in a relationship & she knowingly crossed the one that he set for her. If it were a guy going there & hurting the girl people would be all over him saying he’s disrespectful & a pig. I would be pisssssed if my DH went to a strip club for his bach, which I specifically asked him to be the one thing they didnt do, but I didnt have to worry about it because he had no interest in going at all anyways, but still. 

They really dont know eachother that well, & that doesnt leave a good impression on him if she is doing things against what he asked her not to do out of respect for his feelings. 

Post # 192
1470 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
plprincess99:  I’m with you on the Loren issue.  So what, so she went to a strip club.  BFD.  I do understand him having jealous/hurt feelings, but to not talk to her for 2 days and be gone when she gets home?  It was a bit much and she never should have had to get to the place where she asks if they’re still getting married!!

However I do feel sorry for Nikki.  Imagine what her home life is if her family is okay with her going to America to marry some 60 year old.  She’s probably very poor, uneducated, no support system, etc.  Even her bedroom in that 60 year old’s house is probably a huge luxury.  But he doesn’t need to hurt her and could turn on the charm a LITTLE bit, no?  (except he has none)

Post # 193
204 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
plprincess99:  My guess is Argentina based on the limited snooping I did on Fatnando’s page.

Post # 195
1418 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
socalgirl1689:  1.) 

– I would say Mark & Nikki as well. 

2.) I think I would say Melanie & Devar, but its hard to say that because they got a lot at the beginning & next to nothing at the end, then Carolina & fatnando got none at the start & a lot at the end, then kyle & noon were off & on.. hard to say. 

3.) Yes, I think 6 is too many, I some episodes left couples out & I didnt like that at all! Its interesting having more couples, but if they cant all have a decent amount of screen time each episode, its not worth it. Yes I believe there were 4 couples the first season. (Didnt like the 1st season as much as 2 & 3!) 

The topic ‘90-Day Fiance’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors