(Closed) 90-Day Fiance

posted 5 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 197
1470 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
socalgirl1689:  My DVR didn’t record the first hour (weddings), grr!  I did watch the Tell All though.

Alexi and Loren are really cute, same with Noon and Kyle.  I’m shocked that the Mormon couple is pregnant already without trying – must’ve been doing it a lot!  Guess we were wrong about him being gay…

Post # 198
1418 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
socalgirl1689:  I do think its a little early to be doing a tell-all.. but I am going to enjoy watching two episodes tonight on my DVR! 

Did anyone else feel like there was an INSANE amount of commercials last night? I had to stop watching, & ill just watch on my dvr where I can fast forward, so not much to add.. 

I only saw parts but I did catch Loren being emotional-go figure- & doing her strange facial expressions. 

Her dress was alittle different. 

So nice how fatnando’s mom said she is now her daughter. 

Post # 199
334 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

ALL of the wedding last night were adorable but I wished so hard that Nikki decided not to marry Mark. Shes sacrificing everything for him. Idk best case scenario is she loves him and will spend the rest of his l with him and then he’ll die and she’ll find someone else to have kids with. 

So at the Tell All reunion we found out that Alexei had done the same thing to Loren and actually had two girls give him a lap dance when he was in Israel because his friends threw him a bachelor party and Loren threatened to call off the wedding when she found out. Now I feel like both of them were being immature. “I can do it but you can’t” and “Ill be mad when you do it but you can’t be mad when I do it”. Glad they both decided to just move past it. 

I loved everyones faces when Mark talked during the Tell All. They all just kinda looked like “gimme a break” lol 

Devar crying at the wedding was sooooo sweet!!! 

i love Carolina but I feel bad that she married Fernando. It seems like he talks down to her a lot. But then again they joke around a lot so maybe his sense of humor is enough for her to love him idk. 

The mormons are having a baby! Surprised? Not meeee. Every mormon I have ever known (a lot because I grew up LDS) has gotten pregnant shortly after marriage. Josh and Aleksandra were quiet at the reunion but I laughed when he said “The Russian” is in charge in their marriage.

And Noon and Kyle are so sweet. Its sad that neither one of them can depend on anyone but each other right now. Noon really wants to go back to Thailand and I thought it was nice that Kyle said they can’t “yet” instead of they can’t ever. 

I felt like because Carolina was in Columbia for most of the season we didn’t really get to see them as 90 day fiancé’s very much, and Mark and Nikkk dominated the screen time. 

I wish they would cut down on the number of couples so we could see more of whats happening between them! 

Post # 200
1418 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
themoonofhislife:  I agree, Fernando stated on FB that there was SO much that they left out of his story & of Kyle & Noon’s eperiences.. it sucks. 

Post # 201
859 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

Probably not going to be able to catch up on the final episodes until tomorrow night 🙁

Anyway… what are we all going to do with our lives now? I feel almost as empty as I did when I finished the last episode of Lost *tears* haha

Post # 202
109 posts
Blushing bee

While watching the finale last night the whole time I was thinking, “Nikki, gurrllll run.”

Post # 203
660 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I totally thought Nikki was going to come to her senses and leave Mark standing, but alas, no such luck. I feel for her, the poor girl. Who knows whether she loves him or is in it for the green card but we don’t know what her life was like in the Phillipines, maybe she is willing to sacrifice her own happiness for a better life in the US? Sometimes it’s hard to blame them. I wonder what Mark was thinking when he watched all the footage of them but I think he’s too much of a narcissist to see it and admit “gosh I’m a douchebag”.

Kyle and Noon were my favourite; they’re so sweet.

What is up with Loren’s facial expressions? During the interviews her eyes would get huge every five seconds, it’s very peculiar! She’s annoying but as they say “all in the eye of the beholder blah blah”.

Post # 205
202 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

i think they need to stick to 5 couples next season. I felt with 6 couples we didn’t get a chance to really get to know the couples. To much jumping around with the story lines.

Loren, she looked nice during the wedding. I thought that she might start crying a few times during the tell all..her eyes would just randomly start blinking a lot. the whole bachelor vs bachelorette was weird. 

Noon and kyle love them..enough said.

mormons.. Not surprised that they are pregnant.,probably a honeymoon baby..something tells me NFP or contraceptives aren’t really discussed …I think it’s weird that despite them being married their still kinda awkward around each other…I was hoping josh would have more bass in his voice..lol

carolina and Fernando…I dont trust mommy fernando..I don’t like ppl who compliment you one minute then are subtly throwing shade in the next breath… I like Carolina so I hope that Fernando and his child bearing hips will be good to her..

devar  and Melanie…the verdict is out.. On the one hand I think that devar loves Melanie but then a part of me thinks the man is a smooth operator…for hunters sake I hope it works well..

mark and Nikki….while Nikki looked pretty on her wedding I was sad when she showed up..I wanted her to run.. Mark said he dated 100 women wined and dined them and the dates ended up in a disaster.. 100 women, common denominator is Mark..hmm wonder what that’s all about?? mark is a douche. Or in my husbands words a fricken pedophile.. Where is Chris Hansen when you need him to show up at marks house..I will say that he definitely was following Nikki’s  father wish that he will treat her like a daughter ? I really hope that’s not the true translation.. Cuz that’s weird.. I’m grossed out that he’s even older than Nikki dad…  Nikki said she had moved out of her house for a bit cuz her parents weren’t down for the situation initially…. Wonder how they feel now?? I know my parents would be Hell to no no no… I have some Filipino friends who came to states cuz they were sponsored for work .. Newayz when I told them about Nikki and mark they were even confused and couldn’t believe it..it’s not unusual for Filipinas to marry foreign men but not with that age gap…

overall all the season was good but fell short of season 2.. Mark and nikki tried but they could never be Danielle and Mohammad .. 

Post # 206
202 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

View original reply
kaitlynaubrey01:  I noticed the commercials too ..I was like if I have to hear  ” I know we’ll come through this fire ” one more time .. lol

Post # 208
436 posts
Helper bee

Can someone tell me what is up with Loren’s weird facial twitches.  I’m sure it’s actually something wrong but I couldn’t take my eyes off of it.  Sorry Loren! Also, may be alone but… I personally like Melanie and Devar, I think that they really do love each other. 

Post # 209
859 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

View original reply
Danilynne:  I think Loren just talks with her face too much in general but, at the reunion, it looked to me like she was having fake eyelash issues- that’s the face I make anyway  lol

I really think the couples seemed a lot happier at the reunion but still can’t decide either way about Nikki. Mark clearly just wants someone to spend his life with and he has a type. He is creepy but pretty transparent from what I can see. Nikki is just so confusing to me. It’s sad.

Post # 210
1418 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
shadybaby4ever:  OMG I was going to hop in front of a bus if that one played one more time! so annoying. they have a really bad habit of playing the same damn commercials every single break. That stupid Kate plus 8 commercial too, I cant stand her. 

Mark was SO controlling over Nikki. He seemed really angry & tried the whole time to convince us that everything is great & all of Nikki’s family approves & that Nikki is happy. 

I puked all over myself at the sex question for those two. YUCK. 

The topic ‘90-Day Fiance’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors