(Closed) 90-Day Fiance

posted 5 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 211
854 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
Danilynne:  I think part of it was that Loren was rolling her eyes at the things that Mark was saying! She clearly thought he was creepy, the look of disgust was pretty apparent. 

Fernando has said on FB that he is also not a fan of Mark.

I think Fernando and Carolina will be fine. They seem to really love each other and both have a good sense of humor.

Kyle and Noon are sweet together too. I loke that Kyle is not saying that they will never move to Thailand- just not right now.

Loren and Alexey seemed to be in love too- and happy together. They both need to grow up some but I supposed he could be as dramatic as Loren admits she is and that could work for them.

Melanie and Devar seem to be in love too- I hope that he is able to find work as I could see him getting bored being at home alone. He seems to be a very positive person and clearly cares about her son.

The mormons- hopefully he will loosen up some. I still think he could be gay but if he chooses to live this life this way, i hope he is at least somewhat happy and his wife and baby are happy. 

The predator and the child- ugh.. SOOO creepy. He is SOOO controlling too. I really wanted Nikki to run far, far away. I’m glad she at least has a littel bit of a relationship with Elise but she really is trapped now. They could be married for the 10 years that he is required to support her then he could kick her out with nothing. I hope for the best for her…

Post # 212
672 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

View original reply
shadybaby4ever:  OMG, Mimi from Drew Carey! YASSS! That is so dead on! I have been wondering what creature it is that Melanie and the rest of her hideous family look like and you nailed it! LOL

Post # 213
672 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

View original reply
plprincess99:  They’re Cuban, I believe.

Post # 215
1418 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

lol at mark correcting the host on Nikki’s new age of 20. wowza, that changes everything..

Also, for anyone who didnt hear, Melanie & Bitchy sister Mimi (bev) are going to be on Dr. Phil this thursday..

Did anyone else get sick of Mimi constantly bitching about Devar? even when getting their hair done for the wedding she has to say “I dont trust Devar.” OH really?! we didnt know you felt that way. Tell us, one more time, please. 

Post # 216
1470 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
kaitlynaubrey01:  What are they going to be on Dr. Phil for?  Not getting along still?  

Totally agree about the reunion lady shutting down Mark – YES.  Wish she would’ve dug a little deeper with Nikki, one thing I like about her is that she speaks her mind.

Post # 217
1418 posts
Bumble bee
Post # 219
1418 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
SaraJeanQ:  yup! I always DVR dr phil so now im just extra excited for it!

Post # 220
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

View original reply
kaitlynaubrey01:  Isn’t there only about a 5-year age gap between the two of them? I could understand some concern if we were looking at a Creep/Nikki repeat, but from what I remember they’re within a pretty normal range. 

At any rate, her sisters should probably just sit back and wait, if they’re so sure that he’s out to take advantage of Melanie. I get that they’re concerned, but just can it, Mimi. She’s heard you; if she had the same concerns, she probably wouldn’t have let it go on this long.

Post # 221
1418 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
yycbridetobe:  yes, I believ Devar is 28 & she is 33. So really dont see the big deal here, because if the genders were switched, it would be totally normal. 

I agree that Mimi needs to shut up. I get the protective sister thing, but sometimes you need to let people make their own mistakes!

Post # 224
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

View original reply
Peaceoutboyscout:  Well given what her sisters look like, I think we can safely say that they are not a family that ages very gracefully. I feel bad saying that but oof, Mimi. Beware Mel, that’s your future.

Post # 225
1418 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
yycbridetobe:  hahahaha oh god that is TOO true.. did you see her other sister? Looks just liker her, only older with fake boobs & a horrid tan. She looks like tan mom. 

The topic ‘90-Day Fiance’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors