(Closed) 9.10.11 Brides!!!! 6 Months to GO!!!!

posted 7 years ago in September 2011
Post # 3
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Greenville Country Club

What a fun (and easy to remember) date! September is my favorite month.

Post # 4
491 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

So EXCITING!!!  But now it’s crunch time!

Post # 5
65 posts
Worker bee

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it flies by!!!!!

Post # 6
56 posts
Worker bee

Crunch time is right!!!! Am I the only one feeling a little overwhelmed?!? I’m excited don’t get me wrong….but OMG! Less then 6 MONTHS!!!!!

Post # 7
369 posts
Helper bee

Yeah, it hit me like a ton of bricks!  Especially since we are having a lot of trouble with our venue.  I’m also taking the CA Bar exam in July so this next 6 months is going to be crazy. 

Post # 8
24 posts
Newbee

Oh my heck. I realized the other day how close we actually are…YIKES!!!!  (And yay!)

Post # 9
455 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Aw… 9-10-11 was supposed to be my date!!!!!  I had it booked and everything but then decided it change the date in fear of hurricanes!! I live in S Florida and Sept is the worst time for that and since I have getting married on the beach it was quite a risk.  So my new date is 11-20-2011 which is also cute but doesnt have that same fun ring to it!!! Hope u have a great day (even though i might secretly be wishing for rain so I dont feel so bad about changing my day!)

Post # 10
66 posts
Worker bee

in a way I feel like I still have PLENTY of time to finish (ahem), to start all the DIY’s I plan to do… on the other hand, it’s COMING!!!

Post # 11
56 posts
Worker bee

@destiny1120:  I’m doing my wedding on the beach in S. FL in September lol … i’m going to be doing a lot of crossing my fingers! haha

Post # 12
126 posts
Blushing bee

ohh mann! so little time so much to do! and i seriously did not even realise my date was so cute looking 9-10-11 as i always say 10-9-11 hah!

Post # 13
2095 posts
Buzzing bee

So glad I met others in the same boat….so much to finalize yet and so little time left!!!

Post # 14
1 posts
Wannabee

Been planning our wedding for only a couple of months now. It isn’t easy with both of us just graduating college. We are both job hunting in our field, while planning our wedding. We have a very limited budget and little time. I have my dress already. Flower Girl dress and Ring Bearer dress are in Lay-Away. (Yes, I said dresses! both are girls).  Colors are Pool Blue and Serene. We are having or wedding and ceremony in one location, which will be at a non traditional location due to lack of funds. My brother is a member of a motorcycle club so it will be at that club house.

The topic ‘9.10.11 Brides!!!! 6 Months to GO!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors