(Closed) 9/10/11 Brides- ONE week from today!

posted 7 years ago in September 2011
Post # 3
6394 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

I’m freaking out. I went to pick up my dress (the seamstress’ shop is closed starting Monday until the week after) and the hem was completely screwed up! Half of it had the crinoline showing and the other had the skirt dragging the ground. Uggh. Oh yeah, and the top is too tight because they took it in too much so I have to crash diet the week before the wedding, which is exactly what I didn’t want to happen :(.

Post # 5
6394 posts
Bee Keeper

@MrsMonty11: Thanks :). I am freaking out more than a little bit. They’re going to try to fix the hemline by tomorrow afternoon, and I’m just going to have to diet and not drink anything carbonated for the top. I hope everyone else is doing well!

Post # 6
764 posts
Busy bee

High of 95 here. Yay for our outdoor wedding. πŸ™ Wedding is at sunset so it might not be totally unbearable. SOOOOO glad my mom is here now.

Pretty excited but realized that I didn’t rent a table for our cake. Oops.

Post # 7
65 posts
Worker bee

So excited! Everything is done… just have to make up a couple Out of Town bags for late bookers and print the last couple place cards. πŸ™‚ Can’t wait!! The long term forcast says Sunny, high of 22 (72) low of 14 (57) 0% POP!!!

Post # 8
79 posts
Worker bee

Low 90’s projected here too but the wedding venue is sited so that there is complete shade and a lovely breeze…it will be great!  Today I finishe all the pennant/bunting banners, got the fabric wallpapered to the photo booth wall, painted a vintage bench and a park bench to use in front of the wall shopped for more day-of emergency supplies and tonight I’m hemming the pergola draping.  Whew!

Oh yeah, I also steamed DD’s petticoat and used a can and a half of heavy spray starch on it to reaaaaalllly fluff it out per the seamstresses advice.  I hope my future SIL will be able to reach her to give her a kiss, that petticoat is seriously fluffy!  She is going to look like an absolute princess.   

So excited!!!

Post # 9
764 posts
Busy bee

So I just tried on my dress for the rehearsal dinner… and it doesn’t fit. Add that to my new picky eating, craving for soft pretzels, emotional roller coaster…

I’m thinking pregnancy test time. I would just DIE.

Post # 12
172 posts
Blushing bee

3 out of 4 weather sites say rain for me πŸ™ outdoor ceremony, outdoor pictures, goodbye. frizzy hair,hello. god. really?

Post # 13
230 posts
Helper bee

Everything is completely finished now. And I started packing for the honeymoon today. I cannot wait to sit on the beach!

Our weather is in the 70s with chance of rain. Hoping the weathermen are wrong about this one… It sucks that the one big thing we can’t control could change the day so much… But we’re all still getting married right? πŸ™‚

Post # 14
197 posts
Blushing bee

I am excited, nervous, ready for it to be here already!  Everything is done here, Thursday and Friday will be crazy days though since we are doing an outdoor wedding at my parent’s.  Luckily the weather here will be 80 and sunny, perfect!  Let’s hope that doesn’t change… 

Post # 15
2095 posts
Buzzing bee

Still have too much to do! I envy those who are finished. I will be doing things up until Fri night. I know it. Oh well. It could be much worse. I still need to figure out where Fiance and I are sleeping. I cannot wait until Sunday when it is over and I can rest!

The topic ‘9/10/11 Brides- ONE week from today!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors