(Closed) 9/10/11 Brides- ONE week from today!

posted 9 years ago in September 2011
Post # 17
764 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Solved an aisle dilemma today. Trying to figure out our reception exit dilemma but I don’t even want to deal with it.

I had an almost meltdown today because I had a braid fart and couldn’t do math. All is well. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 18
79 posts
Worker bee

Behind my schedule and stressing!  Still have to finish threading all the ribbons for the pavillion streamers.  At least they are all seperated and tidy.  Still have to finish off the handles of the bridesmaid’s bouquets and give the silk flowers a last trim for stray threads.  

Then there is the diy food stuff!  Tomato-zucchini salad for 150 and fresh fruit too.  It’ll get done.  It’ll get done.  It’ll get done….

Post # 19
24 posts
Newbee

Yea all I really have left is to drop off the favors and stuff at the wedding hall tonight…but I can’t stop myself from checking the weather every 5 minutes…low 70’s with 40% chance of rain + outdoor ceremony = sadness…we still have a few days though so maybe things will brighten up for all of us ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 20
2095 posts
Buzzing bee

Sleep? What is that??? Stopping in briefly before heading to bed. Another late night tonight followed by a longer one tomorrow. ๐Ÿ™

Post # 22
2095 posts
Buzzing bee

@MrsMonty11: I still have not finished printing out my programs let alone assembling them. They are not lining up right and I got cranky last night and just gave up. I aslo still have to finish making candy and cupcakes. And we have to buy alcohol tomorrow and get the last of the gifts for the bridal party. Oh yeah. Can we say swamped???? Oh and set up the hall tomorrow, I will be glad for Monday. I can do absolutely nothing. My Out of Town family goes back Sunday so I have no demands on me come Monday.

I would call and call and call today about htat order and get hte tracking info and call the shipping company and make a real pain in the butt of myself today if I were in your shoes. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 23
5110 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2011

Congrats you guys, you are all officially down to the wire.

Post # 24
2095 posts
Buzzing bee

@organizedbride11: TY! Yes we are. And in two months you will be asking where the time went ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 25
204 posts
Helper bee

Happy day before your wedding, ladies!  I wish you each a perfect day. 

The topic ‘9/10/11 Brides- ONE week from today!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors