(Closed) 911! Health heart problems!!

posted 8 years ago in Legal
Post # 3
2006 posts
Buzzing bee

I honestly don’t have any helpful advice but *hugs*. I’m 22, was diagnosed with a heart condition when I was 14 that can give me heart attack symptoms at random times. I know how scary it can be not knowing what is wrong and being stuck in the hospital given a million tests. Don’t be afraid to lean on your Fiance for anything you need (physically and emotionally). My thoughts are with you.

Post # 5
8353 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2011

I am sorry you are having to go through this. I had an angiogram, but it was years ago. I was borderline. Go ahead and fill out the state insurance stuff. Make sure you do it right away becasue there is a time limit on it and make sure you do lots of follow ups on it, so it doesn’t get lost in the system. Also, in our coutny the ambulance is paid for if you are under a certain income, so make sure you check into that too when they send you the bill. My Fiance has excellent health insurance too and I am your same age, so I will be happy to get put on it after we get married. If you and your FH plan to get married so you can get on his insurance, just be careful. A lot of the insurance companies have pre-existing conditions clauses. And yes, you should get a notarized statement written up for your FH to be able to decide about your healthcare. You can get a medical power of attorney that can take care of that. Also, if you are in the hospital, they may not let your Fiance in the room with you, if he isn’t family.

Post # 7
8353 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2011

Sweet dreams, and try not to worry 🙂

The topic ‘911! Health heart problems!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors