(Closed) 9/18th’er’s – TWO DAYS!

posted 8 years ago in September 2010
Post # 3
1438 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I am surprisingly as cool as a cucumber. I thought I’d be in full out panic mode. Especially when we found out on Monday that one of our GMs can no longer attend as his grandfather passed away and the funeral is Saturday in a city 4 hours away.

Finished my DIY table numbers last night, woo hoo!

Going to run around and do last minute errands today.

Finished work yesterday afternoon, that was stressful because my boss has been in Italy since September 4, so it will be almost a month before we see eachother by the time I get back. I was trying to update my coworker, but who knows what my boss needs to get done next week.

Post # 4
1763 posts
Buzzing bee

Yay! My flowers come today so really the only things I have left our our flowers, making puppy chow for welcome bags (FI is set he wants to do this, if it comes down to it I will just put a bag of pretzels in and be done with it). I also have to tie pencils to my fan programs.

I have a huge flower issue last week and my rehearsal dinner location backed out on Monday. Didn’t really get stressed about either so I think I am holding up ok.

we had to order new furniture last week because our dog destroyed our loves seat and it comes today. I can’t wait to sit on our new stuff!

Post # 5
256 posts
Helper bee

Yay!!! I can’t believe we are only two days away! Today is my final drop off at my venue. We Fiance and I just packed everything into my car. I have a compact car and its filled all the way up.

Small crisis averted last night…..I was going through the seating cards putting them in alphabetical order, when I realized that the daughter of one of our guests wasn’t on the place card. Well that’s because I some how never ordered a meal or reserved a seat for her. OMG! So then last night I had to move two other couples around to accommodate her. My cousin is doing all my paper supplies, so luckily she is able to just print out a few new place cards for me. I would have died if on wedding night I had no meal or seat for this couple. They are flying 4000 miles from Denmark to be with us. It totally stuck out to me, because she is the only non bridal party child invited to the wedding.

Otherwise, I am feeling very excited! I have been very relaxed and have felt undercontrol (aside from last nights mishap). They are forcasting a beautiful day for Saturday and I just can’t wait!

Post # 6
212 posts
Helper bee

all I can say is eek!!!!

Post # 7
1585 posts
Bumble bee

I am finally getting excited!  My Future Sister-In-Law is getting in tonight and all my bridesmaids are in town.  I am picking up our rings today and yesterday I had an oh shit moment when I forgot to get new makeup!  So I will have to get new makeup today but other than that things are ready to go!

Post # 8
78 posts
Worker bee

I’m finally ALMOST done with the DIY programs. Tonight is the FI’s bachelor party so I’m going to finally get to relax at home since all this week has been running around like crazy with his family/best friends. I GET SOME PEACE AND QUIET!!! YAY!

I’m going to enjoy a nice long bath and get ready for rehersal tomorrow. I STILL need to do my nails. Yikes! I’m kinda wanting to say screw it and not even do them, because I don’t see the need…plus they ruin your real nails. I may just get a french manicure and tell them that I don’t want acrylics at all. Choices…

Otherwise, today was a crazy day. We had to get last minute things. The guys’ tuxes came in and we had to get the booze for the open bar, along with a trip to Michaels to get the sand ceremony vases and some tiny baskets for the dollar dance.

Post # 9
11 posts
Newbee

YIKES!  I cannot believe it is finally here!  It’s been such a busy week, but I am DONE with all the projects, finally!

Good luck to everyone on Saturday!

Post # 10
1810 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I am not a September 18 bride, but I hope all your weddings go wonderfully!!! 🙂

Post # 11
78 posts
Worker bee

Finally done ladies! All my DIY projects are complete!!!!

Hooray for having tons of people over! We cranked out those programs!

Post # 12
1763 posts
Buzzing bee

My flowers got stuck in customs today, I was really planning on having the flowers done  today. Luckily I didn’t plan much for tomorrow during the day. it looks like I should get them in the AM (hopefully).

I can’t believe it is finally here!!!!

Post # 13
1032 posts
Bumble bee

I am not up until March, but I wanted to say GOOD LUCK LADIES! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! woo hoo!!

Post # 14
78 posts
Worker bee

Today is the day ladies!!! I know I’m nervous about being a water works show. I hope everyone has amazing days!!! Congrats!

The topic ‘9/18th’er’s – TWO DAYS!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors