(Closed) 92 bridesmaid dresses for $55 or less in alot of colors :)

posted 9 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 62
225 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I can’t wait to see what’s next, got gray?

Post # 63
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
@Wrkn925:  let me know what you find ! Maybe we can help each other out ! lol… what shade of green are you going with ?? and what are your accent colors going to be ?

Post # 64
442 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

This is so helpful!! I have been wanting to order from something other than davids bridal! Maybe now I can!!! Thanks a million!!! πŸ™‚

Post # 65
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

wow, you are amazing for finding and organizing all of these!!! I was at the mall and shopping and came across so many cute dresses, like you, much more affordable and super cute. I thought to myself, if only all my bridesmaids were here with me right now to pull them off the rack try them on and that would be it! I am glad you posted this. so helpful!!! Please go into wedding planning and make a website… You are really good at this πŸ˜‰

Post # 66
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - The Gables at Chadds Ford

Thanks for this post!  I found it via Pinterest! πŸ™‚

Post # 67
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I found you via Pinterest as well. I was wondering if you could do a hot/bright pink & grey board? These are my wedding colors & I am still undecided! I still have 10ish months to go though πŸ™‚

Post # 68
802 posts
Busy bee

Yay! I did a similar post to this. Just for the future though, the general feedback I got was that brides/bridesmaids didn’t really like the options from places like Forever21 (or Wet Seal/Charlotte Russe, etc in that category) because they didn’t think they would be wedding appropriate – the dresses would have probably been too short (I’m petite so I didn’t think about that problem since I don’t have it). A good example of a dress length that would be appropriate (from the feedback I got) would be dress 17 on your purple collage. It looks like it comes to the knees, which was the suggested cut off length in my own post. 

Post # 69
119 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

This. is. AWESOME!! Thank you! πŸ™‚

Post # 70
379 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

This is awesome!

Post # 71
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Can you do grey please!?:) 

Post # 72
232 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

SO AWESOME! I just messaged my bridesmaids with the coral dresses pictures.

THANKS!

Post # 73
243 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

oh wow! you’re heaven-sent! Smile thank you!

Post # 74
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Hi! Your post is so organized and right on point for the casual vintage bride! I was wondering if you could lead me in the right direction to find dresses like these in this color scheme: http://pinterest.com/pin/14566398766679047/ and for an October wedding…I guess they can always wear tights with short dresses πŸ˜‰

Again, you post was awesome! Thanks for any help!

Sincerely,

Jordann

Post # 75
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

This is exactly what I want to do, but with GREEN (sage, olive, clover…). I would love to see what you can find.  Thank you for doing such an awesome job! πŸ™‚

The topic ‘92 bridesmaid dresses for $55 or less in alot of colors :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors