(Closed) 9/22 Weather Forecast Stalking

posted 6 years ago in September 2012
Post # 3
505 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I have been doing the samething.  I have been stalking the weather since last week.  I went from thuderstroms to sunny and now rain…. 

Hopefully it changes again

Post # 4
949 posts
Busy bee

Weather forecasts are fickle mistresses. All the nonsense super far out forecasts have been promising sun and a warm day and cool night. Now it’s thunderstorms from one source, light rain from another source. I have to remind myself, though, that the odds that it’ll rain during the ~45 minutes that we actually have to be outside are very minimal… I just don’t have 100% contingency plans for photos and stuff.

Post # 5
2135 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I have been stalking too! I REALLY hope that it doesn’t rain, as my ceremony is outside. I do have a plan B, I just don’t want to have to use it!

Post # 6
553 posts
Busy bee

My 10-day forecast says 60% chance of rain!!  🙁  Really hoping that changes…

Post # 7
883 posts
Busy bee

Doesn’t really matter what the weather is, because there is nothing I can do to control it. Rain is supposed to be good luck!  Wonder what snowstorms mean, my parents got married in February during a snowstorm!

Post # 8
949 posts
Busy bee

Hah, now the light rain one is sticking to its guns, but the thunderstorm-predicting site says 81 and sunny. Silly.

Post # 9
433 posts
Helper bee

My forecast looks great right now, but I’m so worried it will change! I’m refreshing the forecast multiple times a day even though I *know* I have no control over it. At this point we have no rain plan so if it looks really bad I would kick into great trying to figure out a last-minute tent or something (at least that’s my excuse for obsessing over it)

Post # 10
Bee
615 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012 - Mother of the Bride's residence

One of mine says 22*C with isolated showers, the other says 14*C with rain. I’m sticking with the good one. 🙂

Post # 11
1668 posts
Bumble bee

Right now we’re 78 and sunny with 0% chance of rain….Fingers crossed it stays that way!!

Post # 12
478 posts
Helper bee

Not looking good at the moment.  Was looking better at 10 days out, but the closer we get to the date, the worse it becomes.  Now it’s at 65 and few showers.  Noooo.  The ceremony is indoors, so that’s not too big of an issue (though 3 of the 4 walls are glass and it would have been nice to have warm light pouring through). But we want pictures downtown before the wedding and I really wanted the weather to be nice.  Better work on a plan B in case it’s raining.  But I don’t know what enclosed space to take pictures in.

The topic ‘9/22 Weather Forecast Stalking’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors