(Closed) 9/22/12 – 6 Months to go!

posted 6 years ago in September 2012
Post # 3
264 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Yay!!! I can’t believe it!! I’m starting to feel the crunch, even though it’s 6 months, but I feel like after this the time is going to fly by!

Post # 4
433 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Aaah I’m kind of freaking out about this today!! I’ve had a year and a half engagement so 6 months seems so soon!! So much left to do and I just want it to be over!

Post # 6
264 posts
Helper bee

@AutumnElegance:  I just want it over as well!

What do you all have left to do? I’m so paranoid I am going to forget to do something!

Post # 7
774 posts
Busy bee

This is my date too!!! Im so excited! I feel like I have most things looked after, but I feel like I’m going to forget something!

Post # 8
433 posts
Helper bee

I have all the vendors booked but just SO many little details to figure out. All the music, the whole ceremony, the day-of-program, toasts. And I still have to buy most of the supplies for all my decorations– guest cards, guest card holders, guest book, favors, table numbers, signs for the bar, sparklers… aaah my list goes on and on. I know it’s totally achievable in six months but I need to get more organized about prioritizing stuff and figuring out what to do when.

Post # 9
264 posts
Helper bee

We also have all of our vendors booked, but the small details have yet TBD. I need to order supplies for our invites still, but I am procrastinating. I also keep forgetting about ceremony music. Ahh…

Post # 11
1668 posts
Bumble bee

YAY! 6 months! We have all our vendors booked and we’re (read: I) working on the details. Our engagement will be 2 1/2 years and it’s so nice to finally say we only have 6 months left!

Post # 12
Bee
615 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012 - Mother of the Bride's residence

Mr. D decided yesterday that he’s nervous becuase now it’s less than six months, haha!

Post # 13
74 posts
Worker bee

This is my day too 🙂 So excited! Big things are done, now the little things I still need to do!

Post # 14
1577 posts
Bumble bee

We celebrated our 6-months out over breakfast at the airport, as I was putting my Fiance on a plane back to our summer home (he has to go back to work, and I still have a month of work on the other side of the country).

Sad way to celebrate our 6-month-pre-versary.

Getting back though, we’re going to have so much to do.  We badly need to get an officiant and a caterer.

Post # 15
23 posts
Newbee

@msdragon:  We had the same conversation this weekend.  Then we promptly sat down, busted out a pomander trial, and finished our save-the-dates. 🙂

Post # 16
891 posts
Busy bee

Fiance has told me for the past 16 months of our engagement, he’ll get excited when we’re within the 6 month mark. Guess what dear! WE’RE SO THERE!

Woohoo!

Still working on a baker, caterer is finally chosen, now starts all the little details.

The topic ‘9/22/12 – 6 Months to go!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors