(Closed) 9/24/25/26: 1 week – Keeping the countdown going

posted 8 years ago in September 2010
Post # 3
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Hehe, I have been stalking accuweather.com for about 6 days now (they have a 15-day forcast) and we’re not even having an outdoor ceremony! Fiance and I are frantically trying to clean our house and finish wrapping gifts, writing cards for the wedding party, finish the Out of Town bags, and just chill a little bit Smile

Post # 4
71 posts
Worker bee

We’re pretty much done.  A lot of organizing, and timeline prep this weekend, but hoping to be totally finished tomorrow.  As for the forecast…eeeekk chance of showers ๐Ÿ™  Everything is indoors, but we really want some nice early fall outdoor pictures.  We shall keep our fingers crossed and hope the rain holds off.

Post # 5
183 posts
Blushing bee

I seem to just spend my time making lists and freaking out about finances.  We’re both freelancers and my hopes to get a full-time gig have not been realized.  ANYWAY . . .  I’m transitioning from wedding planning to frantic cleaning and packing.  I’m moving as soon as we get back from the honeymoon.  I really can’t believe that it’s just around the corner. 

Post # 6
41 posts
Newbee

With the help of my matrons of honor I am pretty caught up. I am having a kids table after dinner so I have to get the coloring books and crayons for that. We still need to pack and I have to touch base with the vendors one last time. I’m freaking out about our honeymoon because it’s in Mexico and there are about 3 hurricanes out there right now. ๐Ÿ™ My Fiance said we can postpone the honeymoon but I need a vacation now. I dont think I could wait another month.

I hope all you girls enjoy your last week of wedding planning and everything goes smoothly for you. I special thought to those with outdoor weddings, I am also having an outdoor ceremony and I’m hoping for good weather.

Post # 7
171 posts
Blushing bee

I am filled with so much joy, that I can hardly contain it!

I am praying for all of up September 24/25/26 brides, that our week will be filled with love and joy and little-to-no stress!

Post # 8
3620 posts
Sugar bee

HOLY CRAP we’re getting MARRIED THIS WEEKEND! Yayyy!

Post # 9
622 posts
Busy bee

i think we’re pretty organized, but all of this last minute stuff has unfortuntely gotten me a little stressed. drinking a huge cup of coffee this morning didn’t help either. i feel so jittery! also, i’m not doing much work today – oops ๐Ÿ™‚

but yay!! THIS WEEKEND!

Post # 10
3564 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Anyone else getting random feelings of nausea and overwhelming anxiety?? I just want it to be here already!! Also stalking weather.com like it’s my job ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 11
3620 posts
Sugar bee

So annoyed right now… here we are 5 days out and I’m finding out that people are now booking rooms hoping to be added to the block, and expecting that they’ll be on the shuttles Fiance and I are providing to/from the wedding… except we ordered the shuttles A MONTH AGO based on the head count that we got by the RSVP deadline. So when I asked the late additions to take the 2:30 shuttle (the early shuttle), I was informed that taking the early shuttle would ruin their plans to drink in the hotel room before the wedding. But the 2:30 shuttle needs to be full in order for the 3:30 shuttles to have room for everyone. GRRR.

Post # 13
3564 posts
Sugar bee

@joannet123: I KNOW! Let’s hope it stays that way!! Laughing Hope you have gorgeous weather too!

Post # 14
183 posts
Blushing bee

@hilsy85: I wish I could “LIKE!” your comment.  Weather.com and wild swings of excitment/anxiety explain it completely.  My ice cream dinner helped immensely.  It’ll all be beautiful and fun!

Post # 15
806 posts
Busy bee

I’m excited… and can’t believe it’s really here… as in, this weekend!!

We have a few random odds and ends to finish up, but nothing major.  I’m off work Thursday and Friday so I can pack things up and try to relax a bit.

Seeing all the out of towners from all over the country in one place is going to be a trip!

Post # 16
601 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010 - Heinz Chapel Ceremony, Museum Reception

Ha! I am also feeling a mix of wildly excited and like I’m about to completely lose my shit. I had to just sit on the couch and take a breather for a few minutes today.

The topic ‘9/24/25/26: 1 week – Keeping the countdown going’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors