609 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I am, but I think we noticed that in goals post! lol

Post # 6
609 posts
Busy bee

We are getting married at Big Canoe in Jasper, GA. I can’t wait! What about you?

The only things I’ve gotten done so far is: ceremony/reception venue booked, dress, shoes, Bridesmaid or Best Man dress picked out, STD’s sent out, the officiant, and lots of ideas on the rest! lol Its about 2 1/2 hrs from home so the cake & flowers I’m hoping to figure out in the next month. I may do the flowers myself though so thats really still up in the air.

Post # 8
5106 posts
Bee Keeper

I’m pretty sure there are more of you out there…

I’m 9/30/11 and so far have only found 2 date twins 🙁

Guess everyone wanted 9/10/11! Oh well,more vendors for us! Hee hee hee

Post # 9
85 posts
Worker bee

I’m getting married 9/24/2011 Smile… 

Post # 10
609 posts
Busy bee

We aren’t getting engagement pic’s taken. We actually had some professional pic’s done a month before our engagement so I just don’t see the point. My bridesmaid did get her dress ordered this past Sunday! And luckily where we are getting married out they have a caterer that they make you use. It worked out great though because my aunts work actually uses them too so I’ve heard good stuff about them. We are going to the tasting in June..

Are ya’ll doing engagement pic’s?

Post # 12
609 posts
Busy bee

@Apple Cake: I feel behind all the time! I see so many other people getting married around the same time that has basically everything done. Or heck even people getting married later in the year with everything done & I’m thinking wow I feel like such a slacker.. But then when I really think about it some of the stuff really doesn’t have to be planned that far in advance.. And the only big stuff I haven’t done is the cake & the flowers.. The flowers I will probably do myself & the cake I have an idea of what I want so its just deciding what bakery.

The topic ‘9/25/11 Bride!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors