(Closed) 9/26/09

posted 10 years ago in September 2009
Post # 3
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2018

we thought about 9/26/09, but that is my fiance’s birthday so we ended up with the week before 9/19/09.  i think the 26th is a great day though, congrats!

Post # 4
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2009

Hey, that’s us! We are getting married on Sept., 26 in Texas. Where is your wedding? Have you made any major decisions?

We have picked the venue, which takes care of a lot of other decisions, like caterers and rehearsal dinner, since everything will be in one place. I am planning to send out save the dates next month, since it’s basically a destination wedding. 

-d

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee

9/26/09 is my wedding date as well! We’ll be getting married in Nashville, TN.:)

Post # 6
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

My date is also 9/26/09.  We are getting married in Cambridge, Ohio (it is a small town about an hour east of Columbus)

Post # 7
79 posts
Worker bee

I’m a 9/26/09 bride, too! We’re getting married at a campground near Peterborough Ontario, Canada (that’s a couple of hours north-east of Toronto for all you Americans) and having the reception at a nearby resort.

I’v found a September wedding difficult for choosing a theme and colors. It’s not summer anymore, but I’m not really into the whole harvest themed, pumpkins and straw bales thing. What are all of you doing? 

Post # 9
495 posts
Helper bee

I’m getting married on 9/26/2009 also, but in Cincinnati Ohio!  I think the date has such a nice ring to it.  Congrats everyone 🙂

Post # 10
275 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2009 - Harbison Chapel & The Maple Lane Farm

Hello date twins!  We are getting married sept 26th in Western PA, even though we now live in CA.  We don’t have a reception site yet (eek!) but we are on the verge and we have an awesome chapel booked for our special day!    We are having such troubles with colors because my Fiance does not like red or red/orange, which I had always thought we’d have, and he’s super into neutrals – except brown which I also liked, but I think there needs to be a punch of color somewhere!   Good luck too you guys!

Post # 11
31 posts
Newbee

We are getting married in Texas’ Hill Country, a couple of hours from Austin. We have a fairly inclusive venue with makes some of the decisions, like the caterer, for us. We are actually mailing out the Save the Dates in a week or so, since it’s basically a destination wedding. We are also starting our registering odyssey this weekend. Has anyone else done that part? We are feeling super weird about it, since we really have all we need.

Post # 12
1 posts
Wannabee

9/26/09 for us!  On a golf course in the sunny hills of California!  So excited!  We will be flying out to Tahiti/BoraBora the next day.

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi, another september 26th 2009 here!  We are getting married just outside Boston and just decided on the venue last week.  I am in agreement with those not caving to the russet/red/pumpkin seasonal pressure and am picturing GREEN flowers.

Post # 14
19 posts
Newbee

Yay September 26th!  We are getting married and having our reception at a winery in Napa.  We just signed the contract for the caterer this morning and I’m trying to sort out flowers now.  Our color palette is dusky purple, pewter and black.  

Post # 15
31 posts
Newbee

Miss Alex, those are such awesome colors!

Post # 16
952 posts
Busy bee

We’re also getting married on 9/26, we’re having an afternoon reception at a historic mansion in Maryland.

The topic ‘9/26/09’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors