(Closed) 9/26/09 update….

posted 9 years ago in September 2009
Post # 3
952 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I’m doing well! Everything major is pretty much done and we just have a few details left to deal with. Our invites are hitting the mail in a week and my bridal shower is on Saturday!

Post # 4
495 posts
Helper bee

I know, holy crap!  I had a dream last night too, something wedding related but I don’t really remember.  I’m so excited.  Everything is pretty much taken care of except small details I’m trying to work out.  I’m feeling nervous but really happy it’s coming up so soon!! 🙂 

Post # 5
344 posts
Helper bee

hello all.   Can’t believe it is almost here!!!  I still have everything to do.  YIKES!!!  Well long story but short is we had to cancel the wedding due to medical bills an such so it is just going to be the two of us at a neat little b&b.  I was really exctied though because a local photgrapher who does amazing pictures is going to do our wedding  photos for free becasue of our stiuatuion, so that is sooooo awesome. Thank you LORD!!  My next prayer is to find a wedding dress:)  

Congrats ladies it will be a great day:) 

Post # 6
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I cannot believe how fast the date is coming up.  I’m pretty much ready to go, just some smaller details to work out!

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! 30 more days I am so excited!!! Time is really going to fly by.

Post # 8
1115 posts
Bumble bee

I’m really really REALLY excited! I think I did need something to take my mind off the planning for a bit though. My Fiance is taking me on a surprise trip tomorrow. No idea where and it will just be for a night, but I’m so excited!

Post # 9
79 posts
Worker bee

16 more days!!!

Post # 10
2015 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

Is it sad that I’m stalking the farmer’s almanac and accuweather.com’s 15-day forecasts? Oh, how I wish weather was predictable! That would take away half my stress.

Other than wondering of our beautiful outdoor garden ceremony will have to be moved inside, we’re finishing up all our crafting projects, including the signs for the reception and finalizing our seating charts. Other than that stuff and my final dress fitting, we’re pretty much ready to go!

Post # 11
28 posts
Newbee

We can check the weather starting tomorrow! I know I will be obessed 🙂

Post # 12
79 posts
Worker bee

@ellekay!  I know I am so excited to start checking the weather. Right now it says 67 which I’ll take as long as the sun is shining!

Post # 13
344 posts
Helper bee

I am so on the weather stalking to, but in the midwest it is unpredictable till that hour:) I really want it to be nice. Outdoor wedding and need good weather:) So much still to do, better get off here and get to work:) hee hee!!!

Post # 15
1115 posts
Bumble bee

One week from today ladies! Woot Woot!

Post # 16
495 posts
Helper bee

ahhhh 4 days!!!!!! i’m leaving to go to Cincinnati tonight and I”m sooo excited (and nervous!).  It is so going to rain I know it.  *sigh*.  We have a great indoor backup, it’s just…I want it outside! 🙂 

How are all you ladies doing?!

The topic ‘9/26/09 update….’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors