(Closed) 9/28/13 is exactly

posted 7 years ago in September 2013
Post # 3
361 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Woot woot! Aren’t you super excited?? 🙂

I think it was more of a shock to my FH, than me!  I’ve been doing most of the planning with his quirks and ‘okays’, but the other day, I said, “Honey, just so you know we are getting married in 205 days!” He just about flipped a lid. 😉

Post # 4
4998 posts
Honey bee

We have little countdown tickers on our phones so it’s fun to hit those milestones! I’m excited to be at the 6 month mark soon! Although, I think wedding planning is SO fun that I don’t really want it to be over! We have a lot going on before the wedding too (graduating, moving across the country, starting new jobs), so I’m sure the time will fly by!

Post # 5
424 posts
Helper bee

I can’t wait!!!!!  I was so happy when my wedding countdown app on my phone finally said 200! It will be here before we know it!

Post # 6
261 posts
Helper bee

My wedding dress came in right around the 200 day mark and we’re getting ready to send out STDs.  As we were driving away from the bridal salon with my dress (safely hidden in the back from FI) I turned to him and said, “Do you realize we’re getting married in about 6 months?”  It became super real for some reason.  We’ve been engaged for over a year so for so long it was this far away abstract idea, but now it’s coming fast!

Post # 7
55 posts
Worker bee

YAY!! thats my date too!!!

Post # 8
1597 posts
Bumble bee

OMG I shouldn’t have looked at this post. lol

Tomorrow it’ll be exactly 6 months away and I am borderline totally calm/completely frantic.

So many little details!!!

Post # 9
36 posts
Newbee

This is my date too! Now that we’re getting close to being five months away (uh, yikes.) I feel like I have so much to get done!

Post # 10
2447 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@pkalie:  I agree. Where has the time gone?!

Post # 11
36 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@atlbride2013:  I know! We just received our save-the-dates and I’ve been putting off addressing them…only to realize that we just don’t have that much time left and they really need to go out! 🙂 Crazy how quickly the time went!

Post # 12
424 posts
Helper bee

158 days left! 😉 But hey, who’s counting? lol!

Post # 13
190 posts
Blushing bee

WE ARE AT 150 DAYS!!!!

Post # 14
4998 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
@Honu:  Woo hoo!! <5 months!!!

Post # 15
556 posts
Busy bee

136 days❤

Post # 16
148 posts
Blushing bee

I’m the following day but I doubt many people share the date! It’s a three day weekend for us 🙂  I can’t wait

The topic ‘9/28/13 is exactly’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors