(Closed) 9/28/13 is exactly

posted 6 years ago in September 2013
Post # 3
361 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Woot woot! Aren’t you super excited?? 🙂

I think it was more of a shock to my FH, than me!  I’ve been doing most of the planning with his quirks and ‘okays’, but the other day, I said, “Honey, just so you know we are getting married in 205 days!” He just about flipped a lid. 😉

Post # 4
5001 posts
Bee Keeper

We have little countdown tickers on our phones so it’s fun to hit those milestones! I’m excited to be at the 6 month mark soon! Although, I think wedding planning is SO fun that I don’t really want it to be over! We have a lot going on before the wedding too (graduating, moving across the country, starting new jobs), so I’m sure the time will fly by!

Post # 5
424 posts
Helper bee

I can’t wait!!!!!  I was so happy when my wedding countdown app on my phone finally said 200! It will be here before we know it!

Post # 6
261 posts
Helper bee

My wedding dress came in right around the 200 day mark and we’re getting ready to send out Save-The-Date Cards.  As we were driving away from the bridal salon with my dress (safely hidden in the back from FI) I turned to him and said, “Do you realize we’re getting married in about 6 months?”  It became super real for some reason.  We’ve been engaged for over a year so for so long it was this far away abstract idea, but now it’s coming fast!

Post # 7
55 posts
Worker bee

YAY!! thats my date too!!!

Post # 8
1598 posts
Bumble bee

OMG I shouldn’t have looked at this post. lol

Tomorrow it’ll be exactly 6 months away and I am borderline totally calm/completely frantic.

So many little details!!!

Post # 9
36 posts
Newbee

This is my date too! Now that we’re getting close to being five months away (uh, yikes.) I feel like I have so much to get done!

Post # 10
2447 posts
Buzzing bee

@pkalie:  I agree. Where has the time gone?!

Post # 11
36 posts
Newbee

@atlbride2013:  I know! We just received our save-the-dates and I’ve been putting off addressing them…only to realize that we just don’t have that much time left and they really need to go out! 🙂 Crazy how quickly the time went!

Post # 12
424 posts
Helper bee

158 days left! 😉 But hey, who’s counting? lol!

Post # 13
190 posts
Blushing bee

WE ARE AT 150 DAYS!!!!

Post # 14
5001 posts
Bee Keeper

@Honu:  Woo hoo!! <5 months!!!

Post # 15
555 posts
Busy bee

136 days❤

Post # 16
148 posts
Blushing bee

I’m the following day but I doubt many people share the date! It’s a three day weekend for us 🙂  I can’t wait

The topic ‘9/28/13 is exactly’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors