Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

7 Days!!!! 

Here’s my list:

• Re-do some of my place cards that I screwed up
  • Buy in-laws gifts
  • Send DJ our random pieces of music she cant find
  • Buy and write thank you cards
  • Pack our overnight bag and bring it to the in-laws (to be dropped off at the hotel)
  • Write some notes for our dog sitters
  • Take the labels off of our lanterns
  • Organize our boxes by purpose and event
  • Meet with our caterer to fight over our final invoice
  • Confirm with our cake shop and our DJ on delievery times
  • Make a honeymoon packing list and buy all of the things we need

Post # 78
1105 posts
Bumble bee

I don’t plan on doing the thank you cards until after the honeymoon. 

Post # 79
3459 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@amyinbrisbane:  I’m thinking of doing them now and hand-distributing them at the wedding. Not sure if that’s “tacky” or not, but it will be much more cost effective than waiting til after the honeymoon and shipping a bunch of cards internationally for people  just saw 2 weeks ago (and whom I may NOT see for years to come).

Post # 80
4997 posts
Honey bee

OMG less than a week!! I’m pretty much done, just a few loose ends:

Finish thank-you cards

Finalize vows

Write toast

Pick up rings from engraver

Post # 81
1105 posts
Bumble bee

I continue to have crappy sleep. No problem falling asleep but after a few hours I will wake up and just start thinking. DESPITE having a diminished to-do list and not having any major dramas (yet). We have visitors in our house, routine is out of whack…

I’m just so worried my eyes will be falling out of my head for my wedding photos 🙁 but there’s nothing much I can do about the sleep thing cos I don’t have a good history with sleep tablets and they never give you a full night’s sleep anyway… Cry

Post # 82
2401 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@amyinbrisbane:  We wont be writing thank you cards until we return from the honeymoon on the 10th. So, two weeks after our wedding. I hate to wait that long, but I just wont be able to get them done before we go. 

The thank you cards I’m writing pre-wedding are for our bridal party, participating family members, speakers, officiants, and vendors. 

Post # 83
36 posts
Newbee

Five days! I am so stressed, but not for any specific reason…Most just feeling like the day is getting so close so fast! Starting to have a lot of wedding dreams. 🙂 We still have to pick out a bunch of music for the ceremony and reception, write out the schedule for the day of (for our DJ and photographer especially), and purchase the last of the alcohol. Today I’ll drop my dress off to be pressed, and tomorrow we’re picking up his tux. Hard to believe it’s almost time for the big day!

Post # 84
1212 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - Franklin Plaza

6 days out for me and the checklist is almost done!

Things left to do:

• Decide on/buy lip color
  • Buy gift card for sister
  • Assemble welcome bags
  • Write thank you cards for wedding party/family/venders
  • Wrap gifts
  • Decide on underwear
  • Get mimosa supplies

Post # 85
49 posts
Newbee

Hey ladies!!! 

I can’t believe I just found this board. I’m so happy/excited/nervous about Saturday! How is everyone feeling? One thing I didn’t expect is to be completely and totally IN LOVE! I mean, of course I always love him to bits, but I’m a lovesick puppy this week. Anyone else feeling that way? 

I’ve got a long list of things to do, but I’m not stressing — it will all get done!

How’s everyone feeling?

Kristy 

Post # 86
49 posts
Newbee

I’m on cloud 9. Had my bachelorette party this weekend and it was a total blast, made me realize that the wedding will be so much fun!! 

Post # 87
1105 posts
Bumble bee

5 more sleeps! Well, “sleeps” considering my brain has decided to give me insomnia, getting about 5 hours of broken sleep a night. Just feel totally wrecked and just hanging out for all this to be over! Before it’s even begun, I know… but seriously I am just looking forward to feeling refreshed and normal again. 

Post # 88
49 posts
Newbee

Walked in to work today and realized…holy crap…4 days…it’s already tuesday….4 DAYS LADIES!!

Post # 89
49 posts
Newbee

Woo! Four days!! Just picked up my programs on my lunch break, have my to-do list sitting next to me, but I’m feeling pretty calm. And happy! So happy! 

How is everyone else doing? 

Post # 90
261 posts
Helper bee

I had my last day at work today pre-wedding!  My coworkers & staff decorated my door and then surprised me with yummy treats & a spa giftcard.  Cannot wait!

Post # 91
1105 posts
Bumble bee

4 days left…. FREAKING OUT!! Honestly trying to just distract my brain at this point. FH and his boys are playing computer games when they should be making a music play list for the ceremony. 

I’m sure it’ll all work out???????????????????????????????????????

The topic ‘9/28/13 is exactly’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors