(Closed) 9/28/13 is exactly

posted 7 years ago in September 2013
Post # 107
1212 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - Franklin Plaza

View original reply
@Luvnseptember  You look SO happy!  And you and your ladies are gorgeous!  I can’t wait for more pics.  We’re just about to leave for the honeymoon – looking forward to seeing more of my own and some of everyone elses when we return.  Sealed

Post # 108
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

What gorgeous ladies! I haven’t gotten any professional photos back yet, but this is my favorite that one of my bridesmaids took as we were about to toast just before the ceremony. I couldn’t believe how pretty I looked when I saw it! I didn’t know I could look like that: 

Post # 109
49 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@KJDee92813  I love this pic! You’re gorgeous!

Congrats date twins:)

Post # 110
1212 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - Franklin Plaza

I just got one more “sneak peak” photo!  I’d LOVE to see some other bees sneak peaks (I know they’re out there).  

Post # 111
335 posts
Helper bee

Here are a few of mine!! BEST DAY of our lives! Hope everyone else had an equally spectacular day 🙂

Post # 112
49 posts
Newbee

@cassiopeia – GREAT photos! Obviously you had a wonderful photographer and I love your dress! 

Here are a few of my sneak peek photos: 

It was definitely an incredible day. My photographer is my sister-in-law’s partner (she’s a wedding photographer as well, but she was IN the wedding so couldn’t shoot), so I had the luxury of being able to weed through our photographs before she edits them. Our day went by so quickly I couldn’t believe it, but I got to re-live it by going through almost 4,000 pictures!! These are the ones that are edited so far, so hopefully I’ll get the rest soon — my absolute favorites so far are the first look pictures (we look so happy and emotional) and the post-ceremony shots with our bridal party. Hope everyone is enjoying married life as much as I am!  

All of my photos were shot by Mark Webb Photography and Edited by Courtney Bell Photorgraphy

Post # 113
261 posts
Helper bee

I don’t have any pro teasers yet, but these are my absolute favorite guest shots so far!

The topic ‘9/28/13 is exactly’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors