(Closed) 9/29 brides! (or others coming up)… 10 day forecast

posted 8 years ago in September 2012
Post # 17
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

My forecast currently says 72 and mostly sunny. I would not be surpised if it ends up raining, as im a Seattle bride. We are having an Indian Summer, but desperately need rain as there are a ton of wildfires righ now!

Post # 18
1765 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m officially in the 10-day forecast today (after checking about 10 extended forecasts lol!) and most are saying mostly cloudy with no chance of rain and a couple are saying 30% chance of “few showers”. I’m guessing few showers is better than just showers? haha.

Post # 19
1718 posts
Bumble bee

FCK.  60% of rain now!

Post # 20
47 posts
Newbee

yesterday, accuweather predicted 61 with rain. today, it’s telling me 72 and sunny.

/headexplosion

Post # 21
84 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@nkaujyi:  exactly. i think they do it on purpose just to F with us

Post # 22
26 posts
Newbee

It has gone from 60 degrees and thunderstorms, to upper sixties and partly cloudy, to 70 degrees and sunny… I keep telling myself I just need to wait until a few days before but I can’t stop checking!!

Post # 23
42 posts
Newbee

I just checked today and the weather in DC and it’ 72 degrees with partly cloudy which was better than 60% chance of rain when I checked last week. *SIGH* I just hope for nice weather for pics and then it can do whatever it wants around that.

Post # 24
341 posts
Helper bee

OH Wow, just checked mine… 40% chace if THUNDERSTORMS!?  Are you kidding?  I live in San Diego and we have had the craziest heat wave for the past month and a half.  At least everything is indoors.. I might have to invest in a cute umbrella for photos…

Post # 27
47 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@September29:  I am in the same boat! So anxious!!

I had originally asked for this entire week off to prep for the wedding, but then I crunched the numbers and my PTO hrs were getting low..so I had to come to work for 1.5 days…at least today’s my Friday!!!

Post # 28
84 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@nkaujyi:  today is my friday too! i’m having so much trouble concentrating on anything. the added weather nonsense is NOT helping…

Post # 30
509 posts
Busy bee

Sunny with a high of mid 70’s and no chance of rain. So far so good.

The topic ‘9/29 brides! (or others coming up)… 10 day forecast’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors