(Closed) 9/29/12-100 days to go!!!

posted 6 years ago in September 2012
Post # 3
181 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Invitations and food. Seamstress doesn’t want my dress until mid-July. I lost my weight early in the year, the hard part (for me) is maintaining it until the wedding.

I need to finish making the flowergirl dresses. I’m meeting with the photographer Monday.

Post # 5
181 posts
Blushing bee

@Happy7:  Yup. We have 3 nieces. It’s either include none or include all. The mothers arent in the position to purchase dresses for a special occasion, and neither am I. Last option. I’m a novice seamstress, so this looks decent in the picture, but MAN does it have some hideous seams.

Post # 6
241 posts
Helper bee

I still haven’t done our engagement pictures if that makes you feel better!  We are taking some this weekend, but the pictures are what I want on the invitations, so if that tells you anything…nope no invitations yet either. Still haven’t even booked a DJ, but we have talked to the one we are pretty sure we will use. I need to finalize the menu as well, and buy/make the favors. I am also still trying to lose weight for the wedding, my dress has not come in yet, ordered it at the end of February. I also need to book the rehearsal dinner…I have no idea what or where to do it! Can’t believe it is double digit countdown!

Post # 7
181 posts
Blushing bee

@September29Runner:  No engagement pictures for us yet, either. The bad part is, my mom is a professional photographer. I have no excuse.

The topic ‘9/29/12-100 days to go!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors